[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

Hey man, fantastic build. on your positive feedback point, the guy said he uses impale? But I can't see a pob and can this build work with kaoms heart?
"
ekko_eS wrote:
Hey man, fantastic build. on your positive feedback point, the guy said he uses impale? But I can't see a pob and can this build work with kaoms heart?

that person used impale and min maxed it yes. his profile is @Ninjagizmo and Pob is https://pastebin.com/Kwrvf6ju. note that i just imported his char; i did not do any config settings etc

you can use kaoms, i used it prior to 3.11 since we 6 link our wep

now i use a rare chest since i value the QoL links for our warcries
Last edited by frawrst on Oct 20, 2021, 3:30:10 PM
Ah right, thanks for that. Do you not use impale in your set up then?
"
ekko_eS wrote:
Ah right, thanks for that. Do you not use impale in your set up then?

i do not, i focus more on war cry synergy and mace nodes

im sure i could work impale into my build succesfully and itll be a boost, but i wrote this guide pre impale buffs (3.6) and i havent "needed" to use it, as the build does all the content i need without it

feel free to try it however.

i always emphasis that my guide is a skeleton/base for your build. use my points and info and develop your own version!
I will be starting this build for league start! Appreciate all the hard work and good luck to us both haha :D
"
I will be starting this build for league start! Appreciate all the hard work and good luck to us both haha :D

good luck friend! feel free to post progress or ask questions!
Frawrst will you be playing this at league start?
"
sclaar wrote:
Frawrst will you be playing this at league start?

yes and should be streaming! will update and post when i go live tomorrow for pushing; i hope to hit white maps and start farming tidebreaker cards and such by end of day 1
again, i'll start the league and probably till the end with this build.

Tidebreaker, your divination card and this build is what i love about poe
"
NaccN wrote:
again, i'll start the league and probably till the end with this build.

Tidebreaker, your divination card and this build is what i love about poe

now this brings a smile to my face

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info