[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

My first t16 map is done. It went pretty well, considering i was dying like mosquito before 1.5 ex investment today. Would you be so kind and suggest what should i improve from now on? 3 ex to spend
"
PanTomasz90 wrote:
My first t16 map is done. It went pretty well, considering i was dying like mosquito before 1.5 ex investment today. Would you be so kind and suggest what should i improve from now on? 3 ex to spend

Hateforge price is kinda insande though right now so i dont even consider buying it right now.
"
PanTomasz90 wrote:

your profile is private
having fun so far but just a bit confused as to what skills I should follow when I get to end game fairly new player so still working things out should I go with the ones on PoB or the skills on this post any advice would be great
Hey,

I am level 89 and I am starting to see some difficulties on t13 amps and higer because of my stuff. Any advice to improve all this? I have 2 exalts 200 chaos

thx :)
Hello,

First of all, thanks for the build.

About the enduring cry, you cast it manually? but the duration is 2 seconds and the cooldown 7 seconds. I dont understand it, please explain me.

Does It works if i link the enduring cry with a CWDT in level 2 (and blood rage, and stone golem or inmortall call)

(Changing stone golem or immortal call for the enduring cry)
If its correct, do i remove the golem, or the imortal call?

As you see, i'm starting this league, and i'm very lost. Your advice is very welcome.

Thank you in advance
Last edited by NervoZzo on Apr 29, 2021, 11:08:56 AM
"
frawrst wrote:
"
danielsa1 wrote:
What is your key bindings? It seems we have a lot of skills to use

GS + vaal GS + Enduring Cry + Intimidating Cry + Seismic Cry + Ancestral Warchief + Berserk + Blood Rage + Leap Slam

i did

gs right click

steelguard left click

movement skill q

seismic w

enduring e

intimdiating r

vaal gs t

anc warchief crtl w

berserk ctrl r

bloodrage was on cwdt taken for me, but you can make it ctrl q or ctrl t

Not sure if you know but you can hotkey the buttons on the 2nd bar and don't have to hit control.

Also, if anyone has recommendations for my build let me know. I'm saving up for ryslatha. I could also use an onslaught jewel. I got mana leech on a jewel so I can change my gloves at some point. If you see any other easy upgrades that I'm missing lemme know.
Last edited by ShillenP on Apr 29, 2021, 3:38:19 PM
"
NervoZzo wrote:
Hello,

First of all, thanks for the build.

About the enduring cry, you cast it manually? but the duration is 2 seconds and the cooldown 7 seconds. I dont understand it, please explain me.

Does It works if i link the enduring cry with a CWDT in level 2 (and blood rage, and stone golem or inmortall call)

(Changing stone golem or immortal call for the enduring cry)
If its correct, do i remove the golem, or the imortal call?

As you see, i'm starting this league, and i'm very lost. Your advice is very welcome.

Thank you in advance

you cannot trigger war cries

yes, you cast it manually to regen life and get rage
"
Amiral12 wrote:
Hey,

I am level 89 and I am starting to see some difficulties on t13 amps and higer because of my stuff. Any advice to improve all this? I have 2 exalts 200 chaos

thx :)

better rare rings, amulet. they all have lowish hp rolls, get +70 on all

more life on gloves

devotos is a pretty good helm, start looking for a rare with big max life, big res, and maybe fort effect or -9% phyiscal aura

6 link chest and 6 link wep are obv but expensive

by the way, if you arent running tidebreaker the extra endurance charges on tree arent as useful (since no tidebreak inreased phys or endurance charge on stun 24% more on wep)
Last edited by frawrst on Apr 29, 2021, 8:47:20 PM
"
Aus_Carnifex wrote:
having fun so far but just a bit confused as to what skills I should follow when I get to end game fairly new player so still working things out should I go with the ones on PoB or the skills on this post any advice would be great

PoB is the last time i played this build

follow poe planner tree if you are new

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info