[3.10] Talamoe's 💪 Strength Stacking 💪 Blade Vortex Chieftain | 2400+ Str |

Which gem should i put for Unleash? I think it's not necessary.
Hello,

Thanks for this build.

Seems quite nice.

Do you have some tree / gem setup for an armageddon brand based?

Thanks a lot.
"
AdamSanders wrote:
THINGS TO NOTE:

-everyone should note that this build uses a 30ex watchers eye(adds 2k es)
-a 650 es shield(that or anything close doesnt even exist in metamorph league)(bump down to a high 400 and it loses another 1.5k)
-6% increased strength implicit does not exist on rings anymore(lose another 1.5k)
-Emperor's mastery jewel does not exist in metamorph(lose another 1k)

remove the items that don't exist and substitute even high budget items and your ES goes from the advertised 20k to ~12k.

Everyone should be aware this is a standard only build.

The 6% increased strength implicit absolutely does exist on rings. You just have to corrupt them.
Emperor's mastery exists in metamorph... or at least one has been on sale for five days now, if for quite a premium.

That said, with ~13k ES, not all of my gems at 21/20 let alone 21/23 or even woke equivalents, and with using Ethereal Knives instead of the stronger Blade Vortex, the build performs well enough to clear T16s fairly well including even some life regen metamorphs.

The biggest investments I've made into the build were Shaper's Touch, which has since gone down in price (from 2 ex to 50c), and a 6l Geofri's (which ended up costing me roughly nothing from selling the 5l's I made along the way). With 10-15 ex total investment the build is more than serviceable.
I've seen some hate recently and just wanted to chime in and say that 20k ES is very much a possibility. I'm sitting at 20113 ES right now and ~1.7m shaper dps on Morph league.

I saw something about not being able to clear Legion as well, and I can clear the whole thing every time with the help of Vaal BV and Vaal RF.

Also experiencing no lag, its buttery smooth for me.

I started this league with explosive arrow, but that turned out to be really bad (imo), so I changed to burning arrow which was decent, but fighting morph's was a pain so I decided to try something else.

With this build, not only can I facetank them, but I usually kill them before they can even do anything, as long as I remember to save Vaal BV and Vaal RF and not use them on the map boss like an idiot.

That said, I have pretty good gear, and you will too if you dont give up.
Hi!

Thanks for this build! Been playing it for a few weeks now and I've never played anything that tanky before. I'm almost at 16K ES and there's not much I must fear besides Reflect modifiers or Sirus. Haven't managed to take him down yet, as he always gets me at some point with his death ray during the last phase of the battle. I'm not doing enough damage in a short enough amount of time and usually run of portals when he's still at around 15% health.

Would someone be willing to look at my profile and give me some pointers what I should / could improve? I'm playing in Standard, so some items might be on a different price range than in the league. I'm not rich, but could spare a few Exa.

In Delve I have the same problems as with Sirus. I'm currently at about depth 575 and cannot go deeper, despite having tried several routes. I don't kill the mobs fast enough and eventually they wear me down. I don't think 20K ES would be any different. Had a lucky drop this week and got an awakened Elemental Focus Support Gem. Will keep leveling this one up.

Lastly, in regard to the passive tree, any specific skill I need to anoint? I didn't see any comment in the guide about this.

Looking forward to your replies!
"
Iceman7509 wrote:
Hi!

Thanks for this build! Been playing it for a few weeks now and I've never played anything that tanky before. I'm almost at 16K ES and there's not much I must fear besides Reflect modifiers or Sirus. Haven't managed to take him down yet, as he always gets me at some point with his death ray during the last phase of the battle. I'm not doing enough damage in a short enough amount of time and usually run of portals when he's still at around 15% health.

Would someone be willing to look at my profile and give me some pointers what I should / could improve? I'm playing in Standard, so some items might be on a different price range than in the league. I'm not rich, but could spare a few Exa.

In Delve I have the same problems as with Sirus. I'm currently at about depth 575 and cannot go deeper, despite having tried several routes. I don't kill the mobs fast enough and eventually they wear me down. I don't think 20K ES would be any different. Had a lucky drop this week and got an awakened Elemental Focus Support Gem. Will keep leveling this one up.

Lastly, in regard to the passive tree, any specific skill I need to anoint? I didn't see any comment in the guide about this.

Looking forward to your replies!

I've killed Sirus 8 times in a row on awakening lvl 8, all deathless. The key to this fight is to listen for when he says "DIE" and move sideways or get behind the boss. There is no way he can hit you if you are moving. Using flame dash helps a lot as well if you wait for him to say DIE you can just flame dash like a madman.

The Taming is not a good ring for this build. Your other ring could have more strength, your belt could have more too, and so could your efficient training jewels and your astramentis. All that missing strength really adds up when you are stacking it. You could anoint Beef (30 strength), personally I went with anointing Tranquility for more damage, last time I checked it added more than 100,000 damage for me.
Last edited by CrazylikE on Dec 30, 2019, 8:42:52 PM
Great, thanks so much for your comments.

I'll try to upgrade my gear in the places you mentioned and keep trying to kill Sirus.
"
Iceman7509 wrote:
Great, thanks so much for your comments.

I'll try to upgrade my gear in the places you mentioned and keep trying to kill Sirus.

I definitely think that sirus like most other boss fights mostly comes down to knowledge about the fight, and not about your build or gear. That said, having good gear and a good build will allow you to do mistakes or shorten the fight to the point that you don't need to know the fight well to win it.

After I learned how to deal with the storms after after they fixed the fight, all I need to even think about now is the beam he does where he first says "die" which makes it really easy to know when its coming to the point of trivializing the fight imo. I think the fight is probably a bit too easy right now, if you know the fight.

Uber elder isn't that hard either, but I'm a lot more scared in that fight than I am in the sirus fight right now.

Good luck though, I have faith you will kill sirus very soon.
Last edited by CrazylikE on Dec 31, 2019, 9:09:49 AM
Just a short update:

Invested in some better rolled amulet and a better ring today.
That raised my ES by 1.5K. Also anointed Tranquility as suggested. Haven't checked my DPS but I'll take each improvement I can get.

A few minutes ago I finally managed to kill Sirus. It wasn't deathless and only on AwLvl 7 as I'm still short of 2 stones to reach Lvl 8, but it felt great nonetheless :-)

After the Atlas is totally upgraded I'll continue my quest to bring this Char to Levl 100.

I wish everyone the best for 2020! About 5 hours to go in my timezone.
Hey all. I have a problem this league, I cant stop re-rolling cause i haven't found a build i like. This one looks fun and what i need, something beefy to learn the new atlas. My question is that I only have about 1.5ex to work with. I know i can get it up and going with just 1ex but what do i replace the efficient training gems for?? i like the fact that as i get more currency and get another one its gonna feel rewarding. Do i just skip those sockets all together?? thanks in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info