increased RARITY

or increased QUANTITY

one of them is worthless.
Rarity
k jewel isnt worth anything then.
"
Thror2k5 wrote:

240% spell damage and energy shiled recover from HP flask "isnt worth anything"? K)))))
"
sadasherr wrote:
"
Thror2k5 wrote:

240% spell damage and energy shiled recover from HP flask "isnt worth anything"? K)))))

This is the logic I'm not understanding from people with these jewels. You don't get those bonuses just from socketing the jewel. You actually have to allocate those nodes. While sometimes it's ok because it's nodes you would have allocated anyway as travel nodes, your image shows a total of 6 passive points to get 160% of that 240% damage, which really isn't THAT impressive, considering most spell builds have a lot of % damage, and the 3rd 80% would normally be 20% plus 5% cast speed.

So really, your jewel gives 60% spell damage, minus 5% cast speed, minus about 80 int, and blocks a decent health cluster. Add in a further 6 points that you now cant spend elsewhere and you get the extra 160%

Doesn't sound that great anymore.
"
Nubman wrote:
"
sadasherr wrote:
"
Thror2k5 wrote:

This is the logic I'm not understanding from people with these jewels. You don't get those bonuses just from socketing the jewel. You actually have to allocate those nodes. While sometimes it's ok because it's nodes you would have allocated anyway as travel nodes, your image shows a total of 6 passive points to get 160% of that 240% damage, which really isn't THAT impressive, considering most spell builds have a lot of % damage, and the 3rd 80% would normally be 20% plus 5% cast speed.

So really, your jewel gives 60% spell damage, minus 5% cast speed, minus about 80 int, and blocks a decent health cluster. Add in a further 6 points that you now cant spend elsewhere and you get the extra 160%

Doesn't sound that great anymore.

Dat jewel make 150k dmg to essence drain in my build + insert def from ES regen after take 18 point's
Not worth? Don't fink so
Last edited by sadasherr on Jul 30, 2019, 6:57:35 PM
You aren't getting my point. I'm not disputing that the jewel allows you to get the damage. I'm disputing that socketing the jewel automatically gives you those bonuses. For 6 points that you spent for the 160%, you could get 3 jewel sockets (if you pathed correctly), at the very least you could get 2 jewel sockets, with ~40% spell damage and either life or es (depending on the build) pretty easily. So really, you are only getting ~40% increased damage from it. And you are missing out on life/es.
Im saying its worthless because its ONLY 3 good nodes. you can buy tons of Hubris jewels that only have 3 good nodes for 10c. 3 is the BARE MINIMUM to even consider slotting one of them, because it also destroys any other node it touches.
Last edited by Thror2k5 on Jul 30, 2019, 7:20:31 PM
"
Thror2k5 wrote:
Im saying its worthless because its ONLY 3 good nodes. you can buy tons of Hubris jewels that only have 3 good nodes for 10c. 3 is the BARE MINIMUM to even consider slotting one of them, because it also destroys any other node it touches.

This.

The only ones I actually think have good value are the karui and militant faith ones, because they don't remove what is already there, they only give you a bonus. And those bonuses can be great with the right combo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info