SSF dagger, is it any good?

I play SSF casually, so is there any build that this dagger may be useful,
Good luck!
Last bumped on Jul 22, 2019, 2:54:26 AM
as a caster weapon, its (hopefully obviously) junk.

as a melee weapon, it needs a bit more work. it's sitting at 240 pdps which is fairly low. IF you can still craft (prefix) Flat added Phys onto it (assuming its 15-30 for math), you push to

91 - 286 damage, giving you 355 PDPS. Now it is easily good enough to use endgame for any skill that lets you use a dagger - frost blades, reave, double strike, hell even Cyclone (but you'll have a really small AoE due to the weapon range)

Unfortunately, the 2 important mods are 1 prefix and 1 suffix, so isolating just those would be Annul RNG.
Its a 2 suffix and 2 prefix item, so annull half mods its aprox 16% success rate. I leave it just as a throphy. Thx for info.
Good luck!
"
typhn wrote:
Its a 2 suffix and 2 prefix item, so annull half mods its aprox 16% success rate. I leave it just as a throphy. Thx for info.

well again, just crafting flat added phys damage will give it a SIGNIFICANT dps boost. and should only cost a couple chaos.
If you can afford to lose it, I'd try to annul the bad affixes off of it.
"

Waste of annuls
"
Nubatack wrote:
"

Waste of annuls

Its SSF, so i can waste my currency a plenty.
Good luck!
Oh ok then, i though it's the opposite since it's limited
Depends on how much you play.. used like 33 exalts for crafting already this league. ;-)
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
Depends on how much you play.. used like 33 exalts for crafting already this league. ;-)

And u cant trade them anyway, thats a SSF for y
Good luck!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info