3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

Question... what would you guys pick for chest armor ? Since maim got nerfed on astral plates...there are few alternatives. Jauer suggest Craiceann's Carapace. Since we strugle with res that could be option or... go for loreweave and cap resist with gems ooor maybe brass dome? I would like to hear what you guys plan to get.
I feel like it has been a long time since I have run the chaos recipe but that is what I am doing in Harvest.

with out the massive loot drops, I feel like this is the only way I can increase my currency as wealth building wise, this has been very slow for me compared to the past few leagues.
"
Astarotte wrote:
Question... what would you guys pick for chest armor ? Since maim got nerfed on astral plates...there are few alternatives. Jauer suggest Craiceann's Carapace. Since we strugle with res that could be option or... go for loreweave and cap resist with gems ooor maybe brass dome? I would like to hear what you guys plan to get.

You probably need to fit an enlighten somewhere to use the aspect though. But I feel like crab would feel bad as a non-evasion/dodge build if you don't have the helm.
"
Astarotte wrote:

You probably need to fit an enlighten somewhere to use the aspect. But I feel like crab would feel bad as a non-evasion/dodge build if you don't have the helm.
I honestly don't know what expectations you have with this build. We are talking about a Jugg with all the resists capped, tens of thousands of armor and a renegeration of life and a leech of 1200-1500-2000 hp. And there are complaints about it because it does .... 2M - 2.5M dps to the shaper ?? (and without counting the warcry, which surely is more than likely to reach 3M or more) .....

"
dragonsroc wrote:
"
Astarotte wrote:

You probably need to fit an enlighten somewhere to use the aspect. But I feel like crab would feel bad as a non-evasion/dodge build if you don't have the helm.

the chest is good without using the aspect. the aspect is semi pointless, its 2600 armor. 130 life nice res and immune to bleed (fixes sirus fight,
"
NewArkhadiam wrote:
I honestly don't know what expectations you have with this build. We are talking about a Jugg with all the resists capped, tens of thousands of armor and a renegeration of life and a leech of 1200-1500-2000 hp. And there are complaints about it because it does .... 2M - 2.5M dps to the shaper ?? (and without counting the warcry, which surely is more than likely to reach 3M or more) .....

you hit the head of the nail. thats the entire point of the build. to offer acceptable damage and be super tanky for HC high tier. its not a sc boom boom build. +1 from jauer.
"
Victtorius wrote:
So this was my league starter, now I got some good stuff, currently progressing at tier 10-12 maps.

I'm tanky enough, clear is quite good but not fast, this is especially painful with Legion, I don't believe you could decently clear T14+ Monoliths with this build :(

Here's my stuff so far:

Bossing is bad. Yes, you tank them easily but with that low dps it's annoying. Drox is the worst, when he has the bubble up and he sends you mobs, they tank sooo much damage it's ridiculous, I don't know what's with that.

Well, I'm sticking with it now, I see in POB that late endgame dmg is 2mil, I'm still at around 800k so let's see how it will feel later.

looks fine for low tier, but your gear needs so much upgrade for getting close to high end damage. the build gains alot of offence from items. also that phys convertion mod on the helmet is bad for this build since we have higher phys mitigation then elemental
I rly got problems with bosses. im shredding evertyhing apart but bosses.

https://pastebin.com/pN8QzfC2

im very nooby, so i dont know, what im actually doing wrong.
may u have some suggestions?

ty in advance
"
I rly got problems with bosses. im shredding evertyhing apart but bosses.

https://pastebin.com/pN8QzfC2

im very nooby, so i dont know, what im actually doing wrong.
may u have some suggestions?

ty in advance

I took a quick peak. You don't seem to be following the build guide.

Basically you need to decide if you want to follow this build or not. Your tree and skills seem to be based on a crit build and if you are trying to fit your crit build into this build which does not use crit, I think you may struggle since they are not compatible.

The good news is you have most of the expensive end game gear in place already (both maces, the rings, a 6 link chest etc)
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jun 25, 2020, 1:25:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info