3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

Why you guys waste time on trolling?
This build looks super fun. going to try this out june 19.

I think I will try this on SC because I still need to learn end game content - and nebuloch looks to be significant more expensive on hc.

Looks like this build is going to get even more powerful with the slam changes hopefully!
https://web.poecdn.com/image/harvest/Panel9/Screenshot2.jpg
https://web.poecdn.com/image/harvest/Panel9/Screenshot1.jpg
"
Milk103 wrote:
This build looks super fun. going to try this out june 19.

I think I will try this on SC because I still need to learn end game content - and nebuloch looks to be significant more expensive on hc.

Looks like this build is going to get even more powerful with the slam changes hopefully!
https://web.poecdn.com/image/harvest/Panel9/Screenshot2.jpg
https://web.poecdn.com/image/harvest/Panel9/Screenshot1.jpg

there will be a big buff to slam skills in 3.11 so this is the time to play this build for shure!!!
Obviously it's hard to tell before patch notes, but any thought or theorycrafting on perhaps swapping to a two hander since they're getting buffed over nebuloch? I know Nebuloch x2 is strong for jugg so I doubt the 2h change will do much in the end on that front, but want to ask anyways.
"
Nickolai20599 wrote:
Obviously it's hard to tell before patch notes, but any thought or theorycrafting on perhaps swapping to a two hander since they're getting buffed over nebuloch? I know Nebuloch x2 is strong for jugg so I doubt the 2h change will do much in the end on that front, but want to ask anyways.

this have nothing to do with 2h. the slam skills in general gets buffed. but perticular tectonic slam gets a major buff. simply by that i can confirm its getting buffed.
testing out this build before harvest in HC ssf

lvl 43 - still using sunder

I tried to switch to tectonic after unflinching but the damage seemed significantly lower and mana cost higher.
Probably cus phys damage buffs vs partial fire damage.
fleshstone +maim, war banner examples.

sunder + fort + shockwave + melee phys seems to be working pretty good.
gear restriction with shockwave kinda sucks tho. but seems like it makes me do way more damage. plus i dont often spam sunder so the 1s cd isnt that bad.

anyways doesn't really matter how you lvl i know.
just sharing my experience

For me lvling is a big part of the fun.
Last edited by Milk103 on Jun 7, 2020, 1:50:49 PM
Do you think your build can be changes to 2handed tectonic slam for he next league?
go berserker and warcry all day long :D
"
Enterich wrote:
Do you think your build can be changes to 2handed tectonic slam for he next league?

then its not this build. but something totally els.
soooo infernal cry.

Infernal Cry
This was previously known as Abyssal Cry and has received a full rework. We aimed to keep its old features while providing some new exciting ones to refresh its appeal.

It covers enemies in ash, a debuff that scales with the power of nearby enemies. It also causes enemies that are affected by this debuff to explode with fire damage when they are slain.

It also exerts your next few attacks to trigger Combust when hitting an enemy. Combust is a triggered Area of Effect attack skill granted by the Infernal Cry gem. It scales with attack damage modifiers and can benefit from your supports.

or

Seismic Cry
We've created a new category of skills known as 'slam skills' and wanted to make a Warcry that synergises well with these skills. It causes your next few slam skills to have an increased area of effect and more damage which both increase with each attack until you reset the Warcry or your exerted attacks run out.

It knocks enemies back and interrupts them when it taunts them. It then grants you a buff based on nearby enemy power which reduces enemy stun threshold, making it easier to stun enemies with your hits.
Last edited by Milk103 on Jun 8, 2020, 7:49:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info