3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
boom760 wrote:
What do we use if we cant afford Nebulocks?

read the lvling section. but any weapon of choise. ahn might are pretty good for start cheap.
What about Sirus Lvl 8?
"
What do we use if we cant afford Nebulocks?

This build is meant to be used with Nebulochs. The other tectonic slam weapon would be Oni-Goroshi and that tree is different.

"
What about Sirus Lvl 8?

Level 8 only increases his hp by 24%. I'm confident this build could do it with good play.
Anyone have videos of current Atlas bosses and or sirus at high awakening levels?
Well I tried building this, spent close to 4 ex but my DPS is extremely low.. I know I'm missing a few items but the build gudie said that all you need was nebuloch basically.

Here is the pastebin if anyone can point out what exactly is it that I'm missing.

This is basically my setup, again I'm aware I'm mising the rings, the helmet enchant and a better belt, a few levels and sockets, but it's a 2 million difference in dps.. it's way too much.

https://pastebin.com/60ppngwZ
Last edited by idkwat on Jan 3, 2020, 4:04:49 AM
"
idkwat wrote:
Well I tried building this, spent close to 4 ex but my DPS is extremely low.. I know I'm missing a few items but the build gudie said that all you need was nebuloch basically.

Here is the pastebin if anyone can point out what exactly is it that I'm missing.

This is basically my setup, again I'm aware I'm mising the rings, the helmet enchant and a better belt, a few levels and sockets, but it's a 2 million difference in dps.. it's way too much.

You dont have EO. your weapons are super bad roled. you dont have EO. you dont have 9 end charges. you dont have lava lash, you dont have any dps jewels, you dont have damage on your belt. you dont have fire reduce on your helmet. you dont have maim chest. also you dont have lions roar, cinderelo. sulfur flask.

you also neather have applyed all the buffs in the pob.

import the pob from my char and take closer look.
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
You dont have EO. your weapons are super bad roled. you dont have EO. you dont have 9 end charges. you dont have lava lash, you dont have any dps jewels, you dont have damage on your belt. you dont have fire reduce on your helmet. you dont have maim chest. also you dont have lions roar, cinderelo. sulfur flask.

EO?
"
idkwat wrote:
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:

EO?

Elemental overload. its 40% more damage
"
idkwat wrote:

This is a true zero dps build for me so far, at lvl 80 now. Not sure what I can do to boost dps apart from continuing to level gems. I literally could not kill a t15 warlord just now, had to bring in my fast clear char to finish him.
"
supernoggy wrote:
"
idkwat wrote:

This is a true zero dps build for me so far, at lvl 80 now. Not sure what I can do to boost dps apart from continuing to level gems. I literally could not kill a t15 warlord just now, had to bring in my fast clear char to finish him.

Yeah I mean it's really tanky, but extremely low damage and i decided to just sell everything back and fund something else. Bricked my character basically.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info