[3.9] Fists of Fire | Boss Killer | Unarmed Cyclone | Cheap [Unique Heavy]

I made it to Blooducts with just meh gear rather easy, I cant seem to get my life over 3k so Im gonna take some time running ducts for some upgrades.. Did my items post - I cant figure out how that works..

Ps sorry for thread necro

In game since Minotaur League..
Last edited by Hellzwraith on Dec 17, 2019, 1:57:14 PM
"
Hellzwraith wrote:
I made it to Blooducts with just meh gear rather easy, I cant seem to get my life over 3k so Im gonna take some time running ducts for some upgrades.. Did my items post - I cant figure out how that works..

Ps sorry for thread necro

Yes, gear came through. My first thought for a cheap, huge upgrade would be to get a couple iron rings (vendor prolly has some) and use an Essence of Contempt. Always want as much flat phys as you can get.

And life is a challenge for the build, but you can get to 6K with some decent gear.
"
SaintCabal wrote:

Yes, gear came through. My first thought for a cheap, huge upgrade would be to get a couple iron rings (vendor prolly has some) and use an Essence of Contempt. Always want as much flat phys as you can get.

And life is a challenge for the build, but you can get to 6K with some decent gear.

Yea that's the problem so far - I haven't made any currency so buying anything is a moot point … Wailing Essence of contempt go for 1c on HC and I have 1 c atm... I did get a better armor and a new ring so making my way. I went back to Cyclone and its way better than Tectonic imo - on to lvl 65 and headed back to Oriath soon …

currently level 78 on hc just wondering if i could get your thoughts on this skill tree? https://pastebin.com/9NyzWrz9
This is easily my favorite build along with ghazzys dom blow.
I just upgraded my gear 20mins before updating my pob gear but it was roughly around 10c with signal fire being most of the cost lol.
This build was complete overkill for as i could just sprint through every area tapping the mobs.
Is there any chance you will be making a burning version of this build? would love to see it bro and honestly im surprised i didn't see more of this build tbh. It's definitely a sleeper.
I would also like to put shock in here but im not really sure how. Any help is appreciated. 10/10 build bro well done
Woah with rings and ele weakness facebreakers the dmg is total overkill, merc lab done at lvl 55 without any problems, everything dies almost instantly. I'm having much fun for now, great job on the guide !
"
djgianluca wrote:
currently level 78 on hc just wondering if i could get your thoughts on this skill tree? https://pastebin.com/9NyzWrz9
This is easily my favorite build along with ghazzys dom blow.
I just upgraded my gear 20mins before updating my pob gear but it was roughly around 10c with signal fire being most of the cost lol.
This build was complete overkill for as i could just sprint through every area tapping the mobs.
Is there any chance you will be making a burning version of this build? would love to see it bro and honestly im surprised i didn't see more of this build tbh. It's definitely a sleeper.
I would also like to put shock in here but im not really sure how. Any help is appreciated. 10/10 build bro well done

Tree seems okay ... the philosophy with the tree for the build is pretty simple ... get enough crit chance/multi, then decide between life/def nodes and offensive nodes. This really depends on personal preference and gear, so you really just need to find what works for you.

As for working in shock, you could always swap one of the blue support gems for Physical to Lightning, then switch from the quiver to the Vix Lunaris shield. This would be enough to put full shocks on everything but the highest unique bosses.

Glad you're enjoying the build!
"
Woah with rings and ele weakness facebreakers the dmg is total overkill, merc lab done at lvl 55 without any problems, everything dies almost instantly. I'm having much fun for now, great job on the guide !

Glad to hear! FB ftw!
Updated guide intro ...
"

Wish I was in STANDARD SC LEAGUE > lol

Ill never get to see the full potential of the build because HC prices on items are crazy stupid. But I just hit lvl 71 and into maps at last. Im gonna try and take it slow so I don't have to start over again. I wish there was an option to start at level 60 or something after completing the story the 1st time...
"
Hellzwraith wrote:
"

Wish I was in STANDARD SC LEAGUE > lol

Ill never get to see the full potential of the build because HC prices on items are crazy stupid. But I just hit lvl 71 and into maps at last. Im gonna try and take it slow so I don't have to start over again. I wish there was an option to start at level 60 or something after completing the story the 1st time...

Careful what you wish = IM now in SC Standard as I ripped in mercy lab at lvl 73 to a saw blade trap - uhhhg.. I think IM done with HC - getting too old and trying to fight the games improbables is making me sick....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info