[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
LawsonGD wrote:
I'd like to start crafting my Arcane Surge ring, but I've been stuck on how to approach the craft. Obviously we want T1 life, we'll be multi-modding % damage + minimum endurance charge. That leaves two more modifiers, one prefix and one suffix. What are some good modifiers to shoot for, and what would a good way to start approaching this ring craft be? Should we alt spam for T1 left and then multi-mod + harvest aug? Could also fracture T1 life and then reforge, looking for a resist.

You can't fracture a synth item
Start with the chaos damage essence

Correct.

My advice, if you have spare currency, would be to go for a full damage ring:

The cheapest way to make these this league is probably:
Fertile catalyst your arcane ring (white), then spam t0 chaos damage essences until you get t1 life.

When you get it, multimod damage prefix and charge suffix, and annul. You may hit the multimod. Nothing so far is really pricy, so you can just recraft/annul until you eventually hit it.

Annuling the multimod allows you to craft your aspect on there without wasting a free slot, on an item where it's difficult to get t1 resists (ilvl of synth rings aren't high).
For the last prefix, aug defence for good evasion or es is most likely your best bet, because it's cheap and at least offers something. It doesn't matter much tho.
Are the crafting tutorials in this build still up to date ? I will start to craft boots and rings!
Is there a 3.13 PoB link somewhere? i could not find it, thanks.
Is there a reason to use fertile catalysts before we start essence spamming? Is it just that you get more quality % when used on a white item (same as other quality currency)?
Any suggestions what to improve next? Kinda undecided

Im thinking about getting an orante quiver, prices are finally coming down so i can move flame dash there and get faster casting back into my contagion.

Maybe an arcane surge ring, 10% sounds good...
Last edited by Chumber on Feb 5, 2021, 7:45:14 PM
"
fullzx wrote:
Is there a 3.13 PoB link somewhere?
You can use 3.12 one nothing changed.
I can not sustain my mana.

It is already hard in maps but on bosses it is horrible.

Am i missing something?
"
keva654 wrote:
I can not sustain my mana.

It is already hard in maps but on bosses it is horrible.

Am i missing something?
Eldritch Battery.
Only skip it if you have Devouring Diadem, which provides it for free.
I'm really having a lot of problems with some Maven Invitations, because I can't burst them down and I just get overwhelmed by the Bosses and run out of Portals, because I have such a low single target damage compared to other builds. Tried the Breachlord Invitation earlier and I have no idea how to deal with that. Is that a me problem or a general build problem?
"
datLaixD wrote:
I'm really having a lot of problems with some Maven Invitations, because I can't burst them down and I just get overwhelmed by the Bosses and run out of Portals, because I have such a low single target damage compared to other builds. Tried the Breachlord Invitation earlier and I have no idea how to deal with that. Is that a me problem or a general build problem?

That's a general build weakness until you get higher (I'd say around 3m+ with wither and all), i did most invitiations but i do them white and breachlords was the hardest for exactly the same reason, shaper and elder guardians are much easier imho and i am sitting at almost 2m shaper dps without frenzy but 15 wither stacks and berserk ofc so thats just a short burst.

ED is a very fast clear build but if you want to do the end endgame you need to invest, i can do Shaper and Elder easily but struggle with A8 Sirius, i can do him but it takes a while so i die a few times...i pushed this build further in harvest (obviously ^^) and it can get quite a bit stronger.

I tried Maven aswell but that didn't work out at all xD
Last edited by Chumber on Feb 6, 2021, 10:23:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info