[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Medoo wrote:
Hi, I have a few questions about the build.

1. How hard is it to get +1 minimum endurance charges craft? I unveiled like 30 rings/amulets and nothing.

2. If I pop all my flasks to get buffs. Does that affect current ED already applied to enemies?

3. If answer to 2. is No. If I hit an enemy with unbuffed ED that had buffed ED on itself, does it overwrite ED with lower damage one?

I'm quite liking the build, but damn do conquerors take a long time to kill

1. If you keep running your jun missions, you'll get it by the time you do your 3-4th lvl8 sirus. You may also get a trusted crafter to do it for you, at this point in the league it should be easy to find a cheap trusted crafter.

2. The despair aura does affect mobs that are already affected by ED.
For the 40+40% damage from witchfire and stibnite, I'm not actually sure. I think it's dynamic and will update the current debuff on an enemy, but I'm not 100% confident on that answer. The thing that makes me think it's dynamic is that unsocketing your ed gem will stop the debuff instantly, which is a mechanic I used to keep bosses at cull range for various dodge challenges.

You may test that with a low level ED in an act zone with no damage gear on if you have a trickster in standard (no tree), in a medium level zone. Should be pretty easy to get an accurate result.

3. An enemy can have as many instances of ed as you can apply to it. Just like ignite, only the most damaging ED instance will deal damage each tick. This is pretty irrelevent for us, as we don't have multiple sources of ED, so all instances should deal the same damage anyways. Even if 2. happened to snapshot, casting ED too much wouldn't hinder your dps.

Rip for bosses. That's a big problem of ED, it's hard to make it scale to oneshot things. If you keep pushing on, you can kill conquerors in less than 5 seconds, but it does require heavy investment.
You do still have many upgrades that can be made tho, and I'd expect you to almost double your damage output with [10ex bow + berserk + arcane surge + spider + a few levels]. You can most likely still more than triple your output by minmaxing your setup.
I'd also recommend keeping a spreading rot, as making blight stack wither is pretty big for consistant damage. Don't forget withered targets almost take double damage, it's crucial to keep bosses at maximum stacks.

Thanks for reply, I'm working towards all those goals. Only thing I'm not sure is spreading rot, I have double wither totems, isn't that the same?

Also I feel like I don't have enough time to stand and cast blight on bosses, have to keep moving around and avoid getting hit
Not sure which boots to roll with. Thoughts?

Hi guys,

I've been trying to minmax this build and I just crafted this beaut.

Now, I'm not sure where to proceed. I've done most content and this is the most fun I've had in such a long time (was primarily a miner before). Also, any tips on reaching level 100? I die on some endgame bosses due to sudden desyncs :((. Here's my gear atm.

As always, thanks Dark!
"
xProfanitic wrote:
Hi guys,

I've been trying to minmax this build and I just crafted this beaut.

Now, I'm not sure where to proceed. I've done most content and this is the most fun I've had in such a long time (was primarily a miner before). Also, any tips on reaching level 100? I die on some endgame bosses due to sudden desyncs :((. Here's my gear atm.

As always, thanks Dark!

An arcane surge ring is pretty fun to craft. Culling Strike is also nice for bosses as we always need boss dps for this build :( lvl 100 prob requires playing like a pussy, or just buying breachstone runs if you dont trust urself to be safe. U got ur rage jewel right? i see divergent rage gem but not the jewel for it, idk if u forgot to link. Belt with reduced flask use is also a rly nice qol. Overall, maybe just rings/amulet with life, res, +dmg%, n end or frenzy charges. We're always needing more o dat boss dps :) If you die fast, just gotta make sure the boss dies faster haha
"
NVB43 wrote:
Not sure which boots to roll with. Thoughts?

I'd most likely craft 70 life on the second one and use it. Imo the first pair doesn't have enough resistances to feel comfortable gearing around, the freedom of an additional res roll is worth 27 life.

That said, they'll do just fine while you're waiting for upgrades on the rest of your gear. Also, you may try to hit an annul on the first pair, if you hit the int that's HUGE.
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Oct 24, 2020, 12:56:42 PM
"
Deamatrix wrote:

An arcane surge ring is pretty fun to craft. Culling Strike is also nice for bosses as we always need boss dps for this build :( lvl 100 prob requires playing like a pussy, or just buying breachstone runs if you dont trust urself to be safe. U got ur rage jewel right? i see divergent rage gem but not the jewel for it, idk if u forgot to link. Belt with reduced flask use is also a rly nice qol. Overall, maybe just rings/amulet with life, res, +dmg%, n end or frenzy charges. We're always needing more o dat boss dps :) If you die fast, just gotta make sure the boss dies faster haha

Thanks! I crafted this via chaos spam. I don't have much currency yet to do this to the extremes so I'll settle for that. Thanks for the tips tho, yes, I have the Akoya jewel. Seems like the rest would be a qol damage upgrades! Although, I'm not sure if I would do so due to diminishing returns :((

any suggestions how to get the hyri's to 4 blues tried chrome crafting it with 3 blue's nothing :/

Hi, this is my first craft. I want to ask for some advice. Is this as good as I can get the energy shield - other than rerolling it again? My guess is that I could multimod it with life maybe? Is that possible? If not is there anything else useful I could do to this helmet apart from corrupting it?

Is there anyway to get the ES to 300+ with this?

Thank you.
"
ysocalm wrote:
any suggestions how to get the hyri's to 4 blues tried chrome crafting it with 3 blue's nothing :/

u do the jeweller method? its pretty easy imo
"
Strife08 wrote:

Hi, this is my first craft. I want to ask for some advice. Is this as good as I can get the energy shield - other than rerolling it again? My guess is that I could multimod it with life maybe? Is that possible? If not is there anything else useful I could do to this helmet apart from corrupting it?

Is there anyway to get the ES to 300+ with this?

Thank you.

u cant multimod unless u annul the stun or res pretty sure. u could also slam an ex and pray for life mod if u dont ur not rerolling

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info