[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Thank you so much!
"
Deamatrix wrote:
Love how Divergent Berserk went up 1ex in just a few days xd
I love how some youtubers now caught up on this and started trumpeting around, while the discussion in this thread was going on for days. :P I'm pretty sure Grimro put it in his BV assassin's guide and that also pushed the price up.

Pretty happy with the gloves I crafted yesterday by blocking the suffixes and rolling chaos for the prefixes.

I think next gear upgrade would be either the quiver or the boots.

Has anyone managed to craft a 16% chance to dodge boots ?
Hi all, I've been following the 'what to upgrade next?' flowcharts which are really helpful but after a while they are focused on increasing DPS, but the issue I have is that I still get one-shot by hard bosses sometimes (elder guardians, hard minotaur, random hard t16s with big one-shots). It's making it hard to push past level 95. How much life and ES should we aim for to comfortably do this content before we focus on DPS? I have 5.5k life and 2.1k ES. Is the rare hubris the way to go here? Unsure where to take my gear to address the one-shot issue, any advice is appreciated!

Last edited by Satricion on Oct 18, 2020, 6:20:50 PM
"
Satricion wrote:
Hi all, I've been following the 'what to upgrade next?' flowcharts which are really helpful but after a while they are focused on increasing DPS, but the issue I have is that I still get one-shot by hard bosses sometimes (elder guardians, hard minotaur, random hard t16s with big one-shots). It's making it hard to push past level 95. How much life and ES should we aim for to comfortably do this content before we focus on DPS? I have 5.5k life and 2.1k ES. Is the rare hubris the way to go here? Unsure where to take my gear to address the one-shot issue, any advice is appreciated!

Just go nuts on dps.
I had 6.8k life and 1million dps. Used to die 1-2 times per level
Changed few passives, few stuff and improved others to 5.3k life and 5 million dps. Never died again. lvl 97 atm.

Best defense its a great offense (like on any other build).
You got a lot dmg to improve in almost every pice of gear.
dropping blooddrinker (4 passives) for quick recovery is definitely the way to go.

20% life & 10dex
vs
18% life, 40% mana regen (about 1.2 rage per second) and 0.8% life regen
Cherrubim's Maleficence is not a good option?

pob say lose 4% evade but gain +200 life 100k dps +2% physical damage reduction life regen es gain per hit.....
Last edited by Beskaius on Oct 18, 2020, 11:39:33 PM
After poking around in POB, I realized Berserk has 30% increased buff effect is better, using the Divergent Berserk setup, than 40% increased ED damage if anyone is in the market for an enchanted helmet.
"
zaz0u01 wrote:
After poking around in POB, I realized Berserk has 30% increased buff effect is better, using the Divergent Berserk setup, than 40% increased ED damage if anyone is in the market for an enchanted helmet.

Dawg, how do u even get divergent berserk buff to show up on pob... i cant get a lotta dmg to show up ngl :/ the alternate gems especially
"
Beskaius wrote:
Cherrubim's Maleficence is not a good option?

pob say lose 4% evade but gain +200 life 100k dps +2% physical damage reduction life regen es gain per hit.....

Well, you loose "4% evade", but that's from the 96 or something% chance to evade pob shows against white mobs. This means you'll get hit twice as much, 4% is a very big number here.

Also, you'd loose almost all es recovery on hit, about 600 energy shield and 10% hybrid dodge. All of that for a 200 hp and 10% more damage boost. That's just not worth it.

Just in case I need to demonstrate how powerful evasion is even on endgame bosses, watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VAbXilh2Uo

"
zaz0u01 wrote:

Indeed, it's pretty good. Both are actually very comparable.
- 40% increased damage gives us ~6% more damage overall.
- 30% increased berserk effect boosts berserk from a 1.44x multi to a 1.57x multi. This means the average damage boost from berserk goes from 22% to 28.6%.
This is a 5.4% more damage increase.

ED damage enchant is slightly more potent and doesn't need an enhance 4 gem, but the speed and damage reduction from berserk probably makes the enchant better.
Also, I played a bit in standard yesterday with berser... Without a divergent gem. Even then, I feel like it was worth it just for the speed buff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info