[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Can you use leap slam as a move skill? I prefer it against Flame dash and i'd like the pros and cons of this: )

Thanks for the guide tho, amazing !
"
Discosamba wrote:
Can you use leap slam as a move skill? I prefer it against Flame dash and i'd like the pros and cons of this: )

Thanks for the guide tho, amazing !

If you already know the pros and cons, go for it, sure! ^^
Just keep in mind you can't use it with a bow or wand, only a staff.

Gl hf ^^
"
kwstas778 wrote:

I finally got the time to add it in the alternativs section. Put it at the top, since it's a really good and important one. Thank you very much for the reminder. Since Hyrri's seems to be still expensive, I might even recommend it in the main guide now...
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
DookyPoohole wrote:
I'm planning on going for the CwDT setup in the spare 4-6L the chest provides (at least until I push end-game league bossing when I may need the extra DPS of a 6L Blight). How well do you think Cold Snap would work in a CwDT setup as the method of proccing chill (over the aquamarine flask, running a Basalt in its place) while dodge chance is still well below cap early-league and generating frenzy charges semi-reliably in place of Green Nightmare (one of these won't be on the market till a good 3-4 weeks into league on xbox). I dislike dying but am fairly trash at the game so I'm trying to go as defensive as I can. Would something like a Bane - Enhance - Temp Chains - Enfeeble be better than a CwDT setup?
Thanks

Edit: looks like the mobile site cuts quoted messages? weird, sorry. Here was my answer:
Edit 2: please stop using that smiley face it prevents people from quoting you XD

Cold snap is a good choice. Our chill mostly comes from the "of spite" glove enchant which is quite broken for a glove enchant imo. Replacing aquamarine by basalt is also a good choice, but you will go from a 4 uses flask to a 2 uses flask, be mindful of that.

Just in case: we only have one maxcurse, so don't link bane to two curses. ENfeeble in my CwdT only applies if my witchfire brew is down. This is pretty much only useful on deep auls for me.

Other than that, just go for whatever you want in your chest slot, there's no bad choce really ^^'

I'm sorry about the smiley, I had no idea it messed with the quoting lol. Trying this out on PC before console launch (friends on console) and it's really smooth. Mapping smoothly with poop-tier gear. Really appreciate the effort put into the guide. I did forget about the Despair curse being applied already so I'll scrap the idea of Bane and stick to your CwDT - Enfeeble when I get up to some demanding content. Thanks again.
Thanks for leapslam !

Also have you see The covenant for a cheap 5L chest?

I think it might be viable to put ED on it in early league. What do you think of this?

THanks !

Edit: i'd have another question:

Could you explain eldritch battery + mom? When I put a point on EB i feel so weak.. I haven't tried with mom but i don't understand the interaction.
Last edited by Discosamba on Dec 14, 2019, 11:58:17 PM
Dude also, in your min maxed pob with shield, you have a mistake in your multimoded wand. You have both inc spell damage and inc chaos damage / skill effect duration as the 2 prefixes. I am 90% sure these 2 can't be applied together. The prefix chaos damage craft is the type as the prefix inc spell damage. So the proper multimod for your wand with the old system would be something like this

Now with the nerfed multimod and the new + to all chaos spells mods, multimoding changes, so the correction is wasted, just thought to mention though.
"
Discosamba wrote:

Could you explain eldritch battery + mom? When I put a point on EB i feel so weak.. I haven't tried with mom but i don't understand the interaction.

With eb all your ES protects your mana, so you can use it to cas skills. This however means it's not protecting our life anymore.
With MoM, 30% of damage is taken from mana. If we have EB and reserve all mana, it means that as long as we have ES, 30% of damage will be taken from it. This has the benefit of splitting damage taken between the two pools and utilising recovery mechanics for both at the same time after taking a hit. It also means that there is no point getting more than 50% of our health as ES, as no more than 30% of damage will be taken from it. If you have more than 1.5kes, try mom +eb ^^
"
Discosamba wrote:

Also have you see The covenant for a cheap 5L chest?

I think it might be viable to put ED on it in early league. What do you think of this?

Nah, covenant is really mediocre. No evasion and meh ES. The added chaos damage on it does nothing as it only increases the hit damage (completely useless).
There isn't really a good reason to use it ^^`
If you can't find anything on console, maybe try to buy the "deadly rivalry 5" prophecy to get a garanteed kintsugi drop or just buy a good 2.3k+ evasion chest.

"
kwstas778 wrote:
Dude also, in your min maxed pob with shield, you have a mistake in your multimoded wand. You have both inc spell damage and inc chaos damage / skill effect duration as the 2 prefixes. I am 90% sure these 2 can't be applied together. The prefix chaos damage craft is the type as the prefix inc spell damage. So the proper multimod for your wand with the old system would be something like this

Oops. Well, I'll redo this pob anyways, and it'll have the +1 chaos prefix anyways, since it's very doable to get both using aberrant fossils. My bad, thanks for the info XD
Hey, thanks for the build first of all!
Is there any gear you could recommend before you get the cane? Are there any good uniques to level faster after sprig or do you rock it till you get the cane?
Any way to speed up the leveling process would be appreciated!
"
Kurato wrote:
Hey, thanks for the build first of all!
Is there any gear you could recommend before you get the cane? Are there any good uniques to level faster after sprig or do you rock it till you get the cane?
Any way to speed up the leveling process would be appreciated!

Yeah, I'd just use lifesprig till blood aquedutcs, where you can xp to 60 and equip a 4-5l cane.
As long as you have a 4l ED and a 4l bane or blight, you can get to maps easily.

SO, I looked at PoEDB at the new mods tavailable to us with the new influence types and the awakener's orbs. Specific exalted orbs are going to be INSANE due to the low amount of available mods, in only a few tries of metacrafting you'll get the desired result.

Bow: REDEEMER Onslaught on kill and movement speed are two suffixes we can add. They are the only redeemer's sufixes that can roll if we add the "cannot roll attack modifiers" suffix on a parangon's bow, so they are garenteed slams. This is actually a buff from typical multimoded bows imo.
Amulet: HUNTER Elder chaos multi just got buffed, now hunter influence is amazing. Can also roll +1 to all chaos skills, realllly strong!
Rings: Nothing easily obtainable. Crusader's %ES prefix is nice but I don't know how we can get that reliably. Temple %life rings are better imo, just crusader slam after multimodding just in case I guess?
Belt: ELDER Elder stigians omegalul!
Boots: REDEEMER (or shaper's) 10% dodge on top of matatl's is INSANE! It's 10% chance to get the T1 dodge per metaslam, so it'still be 30 ex average... F, but a really insane endgame chase item. 16% dodge is nothing to laugh at!

Note that shields are massively buffed, so... Yeah!
Endgame setups aren't nerfed, the new influences more than make up for the nerfs!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info