[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
misiooo0 wrote:
Hey, a bought some equipment with my 2ex... And now i am broke. What do you think? Character TreatOrChaos
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/misiooo0
Just starting mapping - no problems so far. Slowly going towards MoM, but no rush since it will take me a while to accomodate enough exalted orbs to get one... I am thinking about using for now, instead of Tabula, Perfect Form - those are cheap as heck - starting from 4/5 chaos orbs (since i dont need 6L in chest...)! And for that i can drop phase acrobatics from tree and use that point elsewhere (for now, then allocate phase again). Also with Perfect Form i can run Arctic Armour for free all the time for extra phys dmg mitigation. I think this will work much better than tabula rasa that (beside extra 6-link) gives me nothing. PF will also add some ES (from ascendancy) and extra evade, which tabula does not have.
I already did 3 labirynths and got quiet lucky with boots enchant - extra dodge! (yes, i know boots are not optimal, but i found those rather cheap and grabbed them - needed resists and 4-L for totems).

Hi!

First, not sure why you're saying these boots aren't optinal, they are pretty damn good!

You have a 6l but you don't have an empower socketed and you are using a level 17 gem. Getting a corrupted lvl 20 ED costs nothing and a level 21 costs 29 chaos. If you can spare that, you'd get a huge 50% more damage boost. A level 3 empower is a damage boost around 20% more and costs 8-10c. If I were you, I'd really upgrade my gems.

Your belt and amulet are kinda meh, but if you just spent some C and you're broke, it's nothing to worry about. If you need strength, just annoint beef, it literally costs 3 alchs.

You're right about upgrading tabula, there's little point using one ^^
Perfect form is meh really, it has poor evasion and arctic armour isn't a huge deal on this, as we are moving most of the time. A good eva chest is imo much better and will alow you to grab MoM to drasticly improve your tankyness.
http://poe.trade/search/okomagonanodom are things I would look for.
Hyrri's is currently expensive, a good Eva rare is a good cheaper alternative.
(it's worth noting that with essences, you can make an eva-es hybrid chest with 10% dodge on it, that would be insane. Spent a bunch trying in legion, didn't succeed. Wouldn't recomend.)

Don't forget to update your flasks too ^^'

Other than that, your setup looks alright. The core components are here, it looks like it shouldbe working, altho low in damage and not MoM yet.

gl hf!
Hello,

Am I missing something or Spirit Offering in chest should give some shield when consuming corpses ?

I always look at my shield when CWDT procs, but I've never seen my shield increases.

What's wrong ?

Thanks

EDIT : my CWDT is level 20 so there is no lvl req problem :) (I also see the spirit offering animation above me) - I am just wondering how it helps with survivability.

And I guess the IC vs Steelskin battle has taken place and the winner for our Guide master is Steelskin ? :)
Last edited by spctoma on Oct 12, 2019, 10:51:19 AM
"
spctoma wrote:
Hello,

Am I missing something or Spirit Offering in chest should give some shield when consuming corpses ?

I always look at my shield when CWDT procs, but I've never seen my shield increases.

What's wrong ?

Thanks

EDIT : my CWDT is level 20 so there is no lvl req problem :) (I also see the spirit offering animation above me) - I am just wondering how it helps with survivability.

And I guess the IC vs Steelskin battle has taken place and the winner for our Guide master is Steelskin ? :)

Spirit offering doesn't affect us by default, you need the necro ascendancy for that to happen. It's just to remove corpses below you when you take damage, to prevent oneshots from overlapping corpse explosions (delve spiders I'm looking at you). Stone golem also benefit from it, but that's really not the reason we use it, it's just a niche benefit.

IC is meh, we can't consume endurance charges for it (despite having them), so steelskin is just better. The battle indeed already happened a few times ^^

gl hf :p
Hey man, i just wanted to thank you for the build. I usually only play at the start of the league and get bored pretty quickly during white maps and just quit. However with your build (and the newly bought pc that can actually run the game decently) I've made it all the way to red maps and I even managed to kill all the endgame bosses (Shaper, Uber Elder) for the first time in my life! So i just wanted to drop by and thank you for this incredibly helpfull guide. Cheers!
"
Rubjuneb wrote:
Hey man, i just wanted to thank you for the build. I usually only play at the start of the league and get bored pretty quickly during white maps and just quit. However with your build (and the newly bought pc that can actually run the game decently) I've made it all the way to red maps and I even managed to kill all the endgame bosses (Shaper, Uber Elder) for the first time in my life! So i just wanted to drop by and thank you for this incredibly helpfull guide. Cheers!

Thanks for the kind words!

Btw I looked at your profile real quick, congratulations for going this far without an ED bow, the damage is kinda low for uber elder with cane.
Just a small thing, you have 2 useless dex points on the right of your tree, you could use them to allocate a jewel socket ^^

Thanks again, glhf! :p
Hey, look what i'v found!
Do you think it will be good for this build or Ghost Shrouds are enough?
It is worth almost 1ex, so i am tempted to sell it... But +40% increased damage looks good!

Also for now (no Hyrri's, just Perfect Form with 5-link) i incorporated Flesh and Stone gem - using Sand stance for blinding nearby enemies and to further reduce damage taken. And Arctic Armour. Works great so far - Tier 9 maps "alch and go" and no problems at all with surviving! I will try to also add CwDT + Temporal Chains - for fun! Just need to find some sockets to squeeze those 2 gems... Blinded and slow monsters everywhere - hilarious!
Thanks to Enlightment lvl3 i can run Malevolence, Discipline, Arctic Armour and Flesh and Stone ;)

Last edited by misiooo0 on Oct 15, 2019, 5:32:39 AM
"
misiooo0 wrote:
Hey, look what i'v found!
Do you think it will be good for this build or Ghost Shrouds are enough?
It is worth almost 1ex, so i am tempted to sell it... But +40% increased damage looks good!

Zealot's oath is really not something you want on this build, so you'll be much better off selling this. Zealot's oath will make regen apply to ES instead and will remove the main way to regenerate life.
Ghost shrouds aren't enough to sustain ES imo, that's why we have 120% faster start of ES recharge and wicked ward, on top of the ghost shrouds. Vaal discipline can also help if you're still somehow in danger.

If you value the 40% damage from a sulfur flask, feel free to replace the aquamarine I'm recommending in the guide by a sulfur flask though, it's a good choice as well!

I'm glad you're enjoying trying different gearing options! Imo perfect form isn't worth it, as arctic armor only works when you're standing still (ie: almost never). It's stil a decent starting armour tho, but hyrri's is better (and more expensive. Can't win them all... :/)

Anyways. Gl hf!
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

I'm glad you're enjoying trying different gearing options! Imo perfect form isn't worth it, as arctic armor only works when you're standing still (ie: almost never). It's stil a decent starting armour tho, but hyrri's is better (and more expensive. Can't win them all... :/)

Thanks for feedback. Flask sold, got some serious chaos orbs in my stash now (~200). Still need WAY more for Hyrri's... But i will try Queen of the Forest since it is as cheap as few chaos orbs up to 30-40c for 5-L (and i do not need 6L in chest... for now). Queen is much more evasion and resistances. Also it should be good for extra movement speed since we have very high evasion. That should free at least one of my rings from resistances so i can use something else (unset ring maybe or whatever).

ALso since i have Foxshade... I can run prophecy to upgrade it to Fox's Fortune - 2k evasion +1500 extra when on full life... Can be very cheap chest that adds some defense!

As for my current setup - it works pretty well. Managed to get to T9 maps - no problems at all beside some random 1-shot deaths every few maps (exploding corpses - i am watching you!). I will report back after some fun with Queen of the Forest - so you can update recommendations/alternatives for budget players like me.

-----------------------
--Tested Queen of the Forest

Works much better than Perfect form - delving around lvl80 now - no problems at all. No flasks needed. Same for T10 maps - no flasks needed!
Last edited by misiooo0 on Oct 19, 2019, 11:53:22 AM

Final upgrade
Hello, I'm level 95 with 5.1k life and 2.5k ES. Are there any upgrades you would recommend? Character is CyanideAndHappinesss, profile is public. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info