[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
Boltonsquads wrote:
I just used it personally because I have the slot available for Dread Banner, Dread Banner wouldn't be worth it otherwise.
Dread banner gives nearly 5% more damage overall, so it's not bad. The only thing better would probably be something to trigger feeding frenzy and offload it from crawler. If you run LL 5-link it's possible.

On 6 link and CI I just run into the wall of gem sockets. I have to use enlgihten with or without dread banner. To get any mana without enlighten I have to have reduced mana reserved corruption on Blue Nightmare(done), Golden Rule(done), Healthy Mind(not done and expensive), jewel in the vise(not done and expensive/rare) AND either Lethal Pride or Watcher's eye. And a skill point for 4 reserve reduction. Level 4 enlighten and I can free up a skill point and 2 jewel corrupts and put the banner in.
guess im stupid for not reading but make sure you remove that you'll need 3 healthy minds ended up buy 3 perfect rolled ones and I can only use one I feel stupid lol. Just a tip to the people following it like I did.
Hello. Can you explain changes in passive tree between 40 and 80 points?

Why we need so much strength below Sanctuary and Gravepact nodes? Its not better to leave it as it is on 40points tree and go with another nodes?
"
cryyyy wrote:
guess im stupid for not reading but make sure you remove that you'll need 3 healthy minds ended up buy 3 perfect rolled ones and I can only use one I feel stupid lol. Just a tip to the people following it like I did.

You're not stupid, it's a mistake on my part! I'll change the guide right away. My apologies! ^_^

"
ManfredoPL wrote:

Why we need so much strength below Sanctuary and Gravepact nodes? Its not better to leave it as it is on 40points tree and go with another nodes?

You can if you want, I just felt like it was a good time to start shaping the skill tree like it will be in late game :) Leveling trees are just advice, feel free to level like you prefer!
"
Vatinas wrote:

"
ManfredoPL wrote:

You can if you want, I just felt like it was a good time to start shaping the skill tree like it will be in late game :) Leveling trees are just advice, feel free to level like you prefer!

actually i went to almost endgame build with good rolled items and 5L chest (and tree you gave us). I invested about 3 EX and i can use only one word to describe what happens when im playing - "MAGIC!".

Its tanky (i got only 4627 ES but more than 24k armour) and does a lot of dmg.

I dont understand only one thing. How dececrate allows us to spawn spiders?
"
ManfredoPL wrote:
I dont understand only one thing. How dececrate allows us to spawn spiders?

Spiders need corpses to spawn. Desecrate creates the corpse, Writhing Jar gives the kill to activate them. Dead enemies work as well obviously.
Almost level 97, this build is tanky as heck. Currently at 8.7k shield, everything melts. Working on my last citadel then I'll be awakening level 8. Going to work on a +1 Shav's next. I have a nicely rolled 6 link waiting for corruption altar. If It fails I only need to get ~10 more ex to buy one straight up, but coloring it will be expensive.

The awakened gems are pretty strong in here too.
=)
Last edited by Teldrador on Jan 18, 2020, 10:49:23 PM
=)
Awakener 8 down at 87 with mostly lvl 19 gems other than HoA+links

You can pretty much facetank everything during the fight other than the big ''Die'' laser.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info