[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
Zepepsico wrote:

2- why do some players drop cull support from cyclone? Doesn't it make it impossible to generate sentinels during mapping?

Your spiders will generate sentinels while mapping for you. Every time an enemy dies from spider poison it counts as your kill.
RE: Culling Strike, I dropped it recently and spiders are *slightly* more annoying to keep up but only a little. Having the extra skill gem slot for something like Cast On Stunned makes up for it I think.
Last edited by King_Haart on Feb 28, 2021, 1:27:17 AM
how do you do sirus? i tried yesterday but i run out of worms and later was sooooo slow so i cannot even hit him

edit: pantheon....omg :D
Last edited by slaila on Feb 28, 2021, 3:58:45 AM
"
slaila wrote:
how do you do sirus? i tried yesterday but i run out of worms and later was sooooo slow so i cannot even hit him

Use Ryslatha so that your jars regain charges over time. Flesh Offering might be better than Spirit Offering as your minions will attack faster and move faster, good against quick enemies who you otherwise don't get hits in on.

Question for those using Dread Banner - I assume you never place it (since we want reserved mana), just wear it around?
Hey there, atm i am in T14-T15 Maps and i farmed some currency (5 ex) to further improve my build. If anyone of the can have a look (i am still very noobish and also struggeling with the languange) which i should update first (gear, gems etc...) i would be really happy. I never killed Shaper / Sirius before and i really would like to do them on my own now :P

Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/cXawZ0hD
Last edited by MrOuzo on Feb 28, 2021, 4:39:28 AM
"
MrOuzo wrote:
Hey there, atm i am in T14-T15 Maps and i farmed some currency (5 ex) to further improve my build. If anyone of the can have a look (i am still very noobish and also struggeling with the languange) which i should update first (gear, gems etc...) i would be really happy. I never killed Shaper / Sirius before and i really would like to do them on my own now :P

Spoiler

I did not see your pob yet so hard to tell but obvious what I see you need to fit your last gem on the body. upgrade all your gem to alternative quality or awakened gem. it boost alot of damage dont be cheap on them. may be some cluster jewel, spend some time regret and play around with the passive I am pretty sure the guide will lacking of damages from sentinels most of people in the last 5 page in this forum they changed their passive with 2 cluster jewel and 1 timeless jewel. you do need your watcher eye prismatic gem as well. try to get the mod with 10% maximum mana will be your ES. this build is pretty strong but with the guide wont satisfy my hunger lol
"
MrOuzo wrote:

A few things:
- get a 3R1G2B or 4R2B or 5R1B Skin of the Loyal. A 4R2B goes for about 2ex, I have a 3R1G2B for 1ex right now and you can also hang out for a deal on a skin with +1 to all gems or +2 to duration gems (the former is slightly better). Obviously both would be ideal but that's more in the 30ex+ range.
Either way, getting all 6 links on your HoP will help a lot.
- Flasks could be improved, you want ones that refill when you get hit and also +armor is better than +dodge/evasion for us. I use:

Some more pricy things you might get lucky and get cheaper:
- If you can fit in a Watcher's Eye, it can be a nice boost, especially the % chance to block spell damage under Discipline or the % of mana as energy shield from Clarity. Here's a trade link for jewels with both, I got lucky and got one for 6ex about a week ago: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/Knq8OyDF5
- 5% spell block chance on Aegis is nice if you can get it.

Beyond that, take a look at Zerber's build or a few others on this thread, there are alternative passive tree paths you can use that fit in more cluster jewels. These are *somewhat* dependent on getting good Elegant Hubris rolls but since they tend to sell for ~3-4c each and you can always Divine them, getting at least one with a cheap-to-reach Slum Lord (80% minion damage) should be possible and that lets you free up points from GravePact/Ravenous Horde. If you can get spell block from Aegis or Watchers eye you could also switch the boots for ones with more resistances and drop some of the resistance passives.

All that said, I haven't done A1 Sirus yet myself (just finally vanquished Baran, still need to do the last round on the others), let alone Shaper. Getting A1 Sirus unlocked has taken a lot of time as I'm a pretty slow mapper.
"
MrOuzo wrote:

Spoiler

I think you should start to change your gems to alternate. This alternate gems gonna add your build so much variety. And a good watcher would be good (I think we can't effort a watcher like build owners but there are also cheaper version of it like 3-5 ex.

And i think you should take a "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you" implict one of your jewels. This corruption is so expensive for our type of jewels. So you can buy a Energised Armour jewel with this implict. It will cost about 40c.
"
MrOuzo wrote:

Spoiler

You can get better roles on our 2 rings, that should give 40%-50% increased damage to your sentinels. Then you can resell your old ring, spending only a small net amount(I'd guess 3-4 ex net)
Thanks for the replies everyone, i think i buy a better coloured Body armer (btw what gems setuped could be used in 5R 1B), then exchange gems to alternative ones and go on farming more currency. Watchers eye very expensive, but i have a goal. Also better Rings, time will bring them. I gained another 2 ex in the meantime :P
T16 8-mod maps with some mods i allways avoided are allready easy to run, not the fastest but save :P

Edit, got a 3R 2B 1G Body Armor, searching for the better Gems now ;)
Last edited by MrOuzo on Feb 28, 2021, 9:22:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info