[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Well, here's my attempt at A8 Sirus, not as clean as others.
https://youtu.be/UgB7vPNex3c

I am so bad at dealing with spider despawn, lots of mistakes in this run, had to log before 3rd phase cause I cornered myself in, but overall fight was smooth. You can see how tanky this dude is, I take a lot of direct hits to the face and survive. I have to get better at spawning spiders, I just get so flustered mid-fight and start to panic. I also forgot to Deathmark during certain phases. I tried to do 3 aggro to the left tent and failed at that too, but it's possible. I still think 2 left 1 top is the most consistent way to do the fight.
Here's an interesting way of playing this build CI and NOT losing much armor or energy shield. You can pretty much wear dream fragments on your feet:

Rolls are not perfect, still gives more ES than dream fragments itself. It opens up a ring slot for second circle of nostalgia. If we go with double 40% reduced mana reservation and take additional mana reservation nodes near CI & near scion start we can fit in determination (enlighten 3 required).
Capping resists is a little tough, but i think it's worth it. Of course we can go with haste for more dps instead of more armor.
Moving forward we get two corrupted jewels with -1% mana reservation each, upgrade to an enlighten 4 and squeeze in a war banner! Not sure if worth it dps-wise, but the possibility is there.

Original LL version might benefit from this; i'm not sure if there'r enough skill points and/or gem slots though to expand on auras.
Last edited by ffsfiftyseven on Jan 2, 2020, 1:21:32 PM
Are the gems from your PoB Correct or your guide both of them are different.

Thanks
"
kamiatus wrote:
I happened to have 5l and 1b Shavvrone. Is there anything I can put in there ?

I use flame dash, just for maps that need a bit more mobility. You could put a curse in there if you don't have Despair on hit gloves.
Not really sure what I'm doing wrong but the build seems to not be tanky at all and has horrible sustain ontop of pretty mediocre damage.

Its as if Aegis does nothing and I just slowly die every time I fight anything besides trash. I went with all the expensive options and still have tons of currency to invest if I need to buy more/different gear.

I must be missing something - here is my gear and my profile is public if you'd like to look at my tree:

Have a kiloava jewel, blue nightmare, and healthy mind as well, but no watchers eye yet.
"just for try, for see and for know"
Today I was really lucky and got a really good crusader orb exalted result :)

Just curios what do you think of "deflection" annointment on the amulet, it will give us max block chance meele/spell and ranged attacks and some armour.
How do You reach such lvls of ES ? As of now i have around 6.4k. Is it due to the jewels ?
Last edited by kamiatus on Jan 3, 2020, 4:53:44 AM
"
kamiatus wrote:
How do You reach such lvls of ES ? As of now i have around 6.4k. Is it due to the jewels ?

You missing the Insightfullness wheel, Also Blue Nightmare jewel on the far left.
Just a simple quick question: should we follow the Gem section for gems? Or should we follow the "Gear Breakdown" section for gems? They seem different.

Other than this I like the build, and also so in depth. It's fun. Thank you
I am having alot of fun with this build, man. This build is crazy. Tanky ( 7k7 ES, 47k armour ( without flask, 64k armour with flask ) and i am only use 5l setup and i'm only level 86. Thanks alot for the build man.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info