[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Considering getting a Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel;

I would rank (best) effects in this order:
1) Gain #% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity
2a) # Energy Shield gained for each Enemy Hit while affected by Discipline
2b) Regenerate #% of Energy Shield per Second while affected by Discipline
3a) #% increased Energy Shield Recovery Rate while affected by Discipline
3b) #% faster start of Energy Shield Recharge while affected by Discipline
3c) # to Armour while affected by Determination
3d) #% additional Physical Damage Reduction while affected by Determination

Note on 2)
If you have 10k es * 2.5% = 250es/s <=> 8.3 (250/30) hits per second, so with a lot monsters hitting you 2a will out preform 2b
both does exist but is expensive

Note on 3)
Honesly not a clue which to pick here or even on the current order i put them in
is good/correct

Any thoughts ?
Last edited by Bob179 on Oct 31, 2019, 6:20:57 AM
Hey guys just got to level 70, I'm just a little confused a little with the links haha. I think I'm with pretty good gear, should I change anything or just level up for now?

Edit: I'm a little clunky with summoning/resummoning the spiders as well, but the build feels great so far!
Last edited by Pud1MxD on Nov 1, 2019, 11:54:49 PM
"
Pud1MxD wrote:

Edit: I'm a little clunky with summoning/resummoning the spiders as well, but the build feels great so far!

I find it easier to wait for all the spiders to disappear and depleet the HoA buff. Then find a pack of mobs and spam desecrate to get em low and then Shield Slam them...i get a full 20 from doing this.
IGN=ElitePhanteon
I would like to know what gems to try and get to 21 or 23%, got a Temple ready.
IGN=ElitePhanteon
After 4 leagues, finally killed uber atziri and uber elder (1 death) today.

Thank you for a great build
really enjoying the build. is wicked ward worth using?
IGN SootySweepSue and Atreides
just wanted to say THANKS for the amazing build, it's really fun to play, tanky but with a lot of damage.

one question: i have all the gear together now, what would u guys think will be the next good upgrade (except clarity watcher's eye)? should i start min/maxing gear?
"
derbackstein wrote:
just wanted to say THANKS for the amazing build, it's really fun to play, tanky but with a lot of damage.

one question: i have all the gear together now, what would u guys think will be the next good upgrade (except clarity watcher's eye)? should i start min/maxing gear?

Has somewhat similar gear before (still can't afford clarity watcher's eye too), not sure if it's the best order, but what I did:

1) 40% circle of nostalgia
2) Shaper's touch with despair
3) Good Stygian with Spider
4)6 link shavronne for my empower
Last edited by cheeps69 on Nov 14, 2019, 10:08:14 PM
i already have shapers touch with vulnerability. are those an ok alternative or not worth using at all?
IGN SootySweepSue and Atreides
What Neck Enchant do you use?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info