[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
BoNEcrSHa wrote:
do the catalysts really give you 3 additional links?

Yes, follow the explanation drop down on the rings.
"
"
BoNEcrSHa wrote:

Thanks, I just wanted to make sure I'm not missing something obvious.

I don't get how life modifiers increase the reservation reduction. Can you help me understand?
"
BoNEcrSHa wrote:
"
"
BoNEcrSHa wrote:

Thanks, I just wanted to make sure I'm not missing something obvious.

I don't get how life modifiers increase the reservation reduction. Can you help me understand?

life ( and mana) modifiers.

I don't get how life modifiers increase the reservation reduction. Can you help me understand?[/quote]
life ( and mana) modifiers.[/quote]

Oh, I get it. I thought mana modifiers only meant flat +/- mana. That's pretty neat, thanks!
"
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
"
Love the build, but the whole Darkness Enthroned thing....lol. Not cheap.

If you need them for resists then you can just get some jewels with flat mana and all elemental resists. This should allow you to have enough resists for 2x circle of guilt. This will give you what you need for a few chaos and you can keep saving for other upgrades.

is what I got atm. Its OK, and was cheap. I meant in the context of high tier flat ES as well as mana or amour...as well as resists, gets expensive, and it's not as good as a crystal belt with ES, armour and mana. Unfortunately it's all about reaching that missing 3% spell block chance.

Now my struggle is keybinds. Like...there's just not enough to keep desecrate as a key, as well as rallying cry, offering, flame dash, cyclone, signal prey, molten shell and vaal molten shell. Anyone got a solution for that?

Not sure if you're already doing it, but are you using the Control&Q/W/E/R/T slots too? My Vaal skills and Signal Prey are con the Control E and Control T shortcuts.
ya...guess that's the only way. gotta train my brain to do it.
I threw molten shell on left click and never looked back.

Was mentioned earlier in thread.
I'm currently experimenting with Dominating Blow instead of Spiders with
Ignore the low gem level haha, the idea only just came to me so it's a work in progress.

I can't help but hate how fucky Spiders are.
"
I'm currently experimenting with Dominating Blow instead of Spiders with
Ignore the low gem level haha, the idea only just came to me so it's a work in progress.

I can't help but hate how fucky Spiders are.

Do you take out Cyclone, then?
"
BoNEcrSHa wrote:

Sorry, I'm trying to sort out the HoP mana reservation but I can't help feeling I"m missing something obvious.

I have a 3 linked HoP, and with Determination and Discipline, I'm maxed out on mana reservation. I know about the fertile Catalysts but before I use it (I think I need a new ring with more reduced reservation), do the catalysts really give you 3 additional links?

You need to put fertile catalysts on your rings.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info