[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

"
fudon wrote:
"
Thank you for all of your answers. I think my gear is nearly final. Any advices for improvement?

Helmet

you mean rare, with -9% chaos resi for enemies?
"
Rootsmann wrote:
"
fudon wrote:
"
Thank you for all of your answers. I think my gear is nearly final. Any advices for improvement?

Helmet

And corrupted quiver (can be the same as yours) with fire an additional arrow.

very good idea! Thank you :)
"
Rootsmann wrote:
"
fudon wrote:
"

Helmet

And corrupted quiver (can be the same as yours) with fire an additional arrow.

tried this right now and it seems that you doesn't get double scourge arrow pods by this. With helm enchantement I still get 6 Pods. I think it's a litte boost, but not a huge one.
"

tried this right now and it seems that you doesn't get double scourge arrow pods by this. With helm enchantement I still get 6 Pods. I think it's a litte boost, but not a huge one.

It's to boost single target DPS.

You still get 6 pods but they are distributed on two arrows. If you aim far (corner of the screen) you get somehow of a line of pods like with one arrow. If you aim close to you, the 6 pods form a V around the target. Therefore the targert will be at the "center of the pods-xplosion" and will be hit by significantly more secondary projectiles.
Last edited by Rootsmann on Oct 5, 2019, 2:49:46 PM
"
Rootsmann wrote:
"

You still get 6 pods but they are distributed on two arrows. If you aim far (corner of the screen) you get somehow of a line of pods like with one arrow. If you aim close to you, the 6 pods form a V around the target. Therefore the targert will be at the "center of the pods-xplosion" and will be hit by significantly more secondary projectiles.

Is path of building bugged? It shows less damage for additional arrow quiver
All souces says that pods projectiles doesnt have piercing by default. So I am still believe that. Try to corrupt drillneck in pob and you will see dps drop because of you lost piercing condition. I think best quiver is crafted shaper's penetrating quiver with extra arrow.
I tested the pierce of pods in Blood Aqueduct and they pierced, and I also tested Vengeant Cascade and it did not worked what is good indication too. PoB just do not supports pierce from SA (not even on main projectile what obviously always pierces even without testing it).

Also re:extra arrow, in theory it does not add any extra DPS, it just makes hitting with all pods more consistent, that is why its good. But all your pods can hit even without it. And each pod can hit target only once.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Last edited by thedeathbeam on Oct 5, 2019, 4:56:59 PM
"
"
Rootsmann wrote:
"

Is path of building bugged? It shows less damage for additional arrow quiver

As I and thedeathbeam explained, it's just a geometrical problem. You will not gain any extra DPS. You'll just hit more often a target you aim at on short range.
So far the build has been very solid. Just killed my 2nd UBER today and got a nice double Anger Jewel.

can someone help me with the bandit choices what do i have to pick? path of building doesnt make it clear at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info