[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

"
DarkDogma wrote:
small reminder that poisoned enemies can't crit us

Ah, true, there's a poison mastery for that. Thanks!
Mind sharing your planned atlas?
Hi thanks for the build! Wondering how good it is if i go self attack instead of totem?
do we still kill all the bandits to get 1 skill point?
"
60white wrote:
do we still kill all the bandits to get 1 skill point?

POB says kill all, but you might want to make your own selection until you get to end game where you can respec.
Last edited by krad_nz on Jul 26, 2024, 10:35:15 PM
did anyone try out new poison tech with vines? (I changed my mind last moment and started storm burst spell totems, but still curious about this)
"
Arundel86 wrote:
did anyone try out new poison tech with vines? (I changed my mind last moment and started storm burst spell totems, but still curious about this)

TL;DR: It feels awful.

I tested a few things. Every test uses the reflect juwel.

First blood aqueduct and split arrow. I stood in front of the first pack and just shot until I got poisoned. The slow zombie walk is enough to resist vines for about 6-12 hits. Only groups blocking each other results in a poison.

Second blood acqueduct elite. When normal/fast walking there is no vines at all.
When using balistas 3 hits in a row then split shot does not result in a guranteed poison.

Third bathhouse the boss that charges around. Split arrow does not poison at all. 5-6 Ballistas shooting does not guarantee vines.

Fourth Kitava is sadly the proof it works as intended. The fourth hit always poisons.

=> Please test for yourself, but for me it feels like very very spotty poison % and therefore its a bait for this build.
This would be super disappointing as it's the very back-bone of the build.

Anyone else tried it yet?
"
Naix1337 wrote:
"
Arundel86 wrote:

I tested a few things. Every test uses the reflect juwel.

First blood aqueduct and split arrow. I stood in front of the first pack and just shot until I got poisoned. The slow zombie walk is enough to resist vines for about 6-12 hits. Only groups blocking each other results in a poison.

Second blood acqueduct elite. When normal/fast walking there is no vines at all.
When using balistas 3 hits in a row then split shot does not result in a guranteed poison.

Third bathhouse the boss that charges around. Split arrow does not poison at all. 5-6 Ballistas shooting does not guarantee vines.

Fourth Kitava is sadly the proof it works as intended. The fourth hit always poisons.

Did I get confused about using Storm Rain as the inhibitor for vines, ooor..?
I'm not saying it works, haven't tried it, but I assume Storm Rain is in the build for some reason.
"
Rankeri wrote:
"
Naix1337 wrote:
"
Arundel86 wrote:

Did I get confused about using Storm Rain as the inhibitor for vines, ooor..?
I'm not saying it works, haven't tried it, but I assume Storm Rain is in the build for some reason.

Honestly even if it works, its shit.

Lets say without testing, everything in the area of storm rain has the required 3+ vines up. Everything else does not consistent.

That removes the whole benefit of Scourge Arrow. SA is fun because it hits such a big area. Reducing it to a small circle where it really deals damage is a shame.

Now to storm rain. The build is only using it in the manaforged setup. That is probably not even enough, because you can not spam ballistas or they don't shoot before beeing replaced. So its highly doubtful the circle will have the 3+ vines on a moving or even running target.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info