[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

So I can stick with 46 % chaos resist and ignore rest or eventualy drop chaos resist at all. I also tried to put all buffs into 6 linked bow (Malevolence, Herald of Agony, Precision (lvl 1), Blood Rage, Summon Skitterbots, and 4 lvl Enlighten) but it left me with 20 mana to spare. Also I need to drop anything else to use blink arrow or just ignore blink arrow.

I guess instead of Cleansed Thoughts I can go with Hardened Scars if it works with hy
brid flasks.

Any suggestions what to upgrade next towards endgame? My main goal is to try to kill UE by myself. I guess I will stick with this build till end of the league cause I don't have much time to invest for more builds so I want to maximize this one.
Last edited by goldenmonkey2301 on Sep 24, 2019, 7:31:57 AM
Hey, what about Oils on the tree? what u would recommend?
First of all, thanks for a very enjoyable build!

"

Crafting poison bow
Corroded Fossil, Aberrant Fossil, Metallic Fossil

This will be my first contact with fossil crafting so pardon my basic questions.

Q1: The "recipe" above simply means I fill a powerful resonator (3 available fossil slots) with one of each fossil and then apply to my bow, hoping for a 1-off great RNG roll (now with a more limited set of available suffixes and prefixes, thanks to the fossil combo)?

Q2: Does it make any difference if I use a Powerful Chaotic Resonator vs a Powerful Alchemic Resonator (along with an orb of scouring for resets)?

Q3: I currently have a 6L iLvl 83+ Thicket Bow with the colours of my choice. I have not yet gotten any +28-30 quality onto it, but was planning to go for that after fossil crafting on it. Does the quality make any difference for fossil crafting? (I know it makes some difference for socketing/linking)

Thanks!
"
artradis wrote:
First of all, thanks for a very enjoyable build!

"

Crafting poison bow
Corroded Fossil, Aberrant Fossil, Metallic Fossil

This will be my first contact with fossil crafting so pardon my basic questions.

Q1: The "recipe" above simply means I fill a powerful resonator (3 available fossil slots) with one of each fossil and then apply to my bow, hoping for a 1-off great RNG roll (now with a more limited set of available suffixes and prefixes, thanks to the fossil combo)?

Q2: Does it make any difference if I use a Powerful Chaotic Resonator vs a Powerful Alchemic Resonator (along with an orb of scouring for resets)?

Q3: I currently have a 6L iLvl 83+ Thicket Bow with the colours of my choice. I have not yet gotten any +28-30 quality onto it, but was planning to go for that after fossil crafting on it. Does the quality make any difference for fossil crafting? (I know it makes some difference for socketing/linking)

Thanks!

Q1: yes, if you have a lot of currency to throw away, you can additionally use a Sanctified Fossil.
Q2: no
Q3: no
Upgraded some gear, dodge is awesome, uber is so easy =)
Spoiler
Last edited by Stanback on Sep 24, 2019, 10:28:43 PM

Crafted these with very little invested thanks to your guide! Currently using Growth and Decay as my amulet anointment but hardened scars is looking really juicy instead.
I have already capped my chaos resistant without using oils so I still have spare oils to use, what anointment should I take?
"
deadgin231998 wrote:
I have already capped my chaos resistant without using oils so I still have spare oils to use, what anointment should I take?

Hardened Scars is really sweet to use imo. Or Vitality Void.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
powuivnpeb wrote:

Q1: yes, if you have a lot of currency to throw away, you can additionally use a Sanctified Fossil.

Thanks!

I landed with the following:

No attack speed nor open prefix and a somewhat low flat chaos damage, but otherwise a few of the wanted attributes. Is this a keeper (until I find myself richer and can start crafting another one in parallel)?

Thanks!
"
artradis wrote:
"
powuivnpeb wrote:

Thanks!

I landed with the following:

No attack speed nor open prefix and a somewhat low flat chaos damage, but otherwise a few of the wanted attributes. Is this a keeper (until I find myself richer and can start crafting another one in parallel)?

Thanks!

Yeah, I would keep this one and eventually get second base and start crafting and replace when you get something better.

Oh and btw, quality on weapon increases damage as well, as its also increasing the flat phys on bow itself.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info