[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

"
thedeathbeam wrote:

Ballisas do way way more damage than SA, and they are our single target so they def should use covenant and they shouldnt use utility links like culling. SA is mostly for clearing and SA do not needs lvl 29 added chaos to clear maps.

I see thanks mate. Ah yes one more thing. In PoB you added barrage as a link to balista whouldnt it be barrage support ? Or is it intentional? And sory for bothering you so much ;)
Last edited by PisiontGroszy on Aug 21, 2022, 5:49:55 PM
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
magicspoon wrote:
What bow do you use when you start mapping? Quill still?

just high pdps bow ideally, or before darkscorn elder ilvl83+ thicket with corroded metallic aberrant fossils thrown at it

its better to stick to poisonus concoction before getting darkscorn? or a bow is better?
"
PisiontGroszy wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:

Ballisas do way way more damage than SA, and they are our single target so they def should use covenant and they shouldnt use utility links like culling. SA is mostly for clearing and SA do not needs lvl 29 added chaos to clear maps.

I see thanks mate. Ah yes one more thing. In PoB you added barrage as a link to balista whouldnt it be barrage support ? Or is it intentional? And sory for bothering you so much ;)

It is Barrage support, they are just both named the same, you can hover it in pob and see it is support and also its removing a lot of damage :d

"
gasparoto1 wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
magicspoon wrote:
What bow do you use when you start mapping? Quill still?

just high pdps bow ideally, or before darkscorn elder ilvl83+ thicket with corroded metallic aberrant fossils thrown at it

its better to stick to poisonus concoction before getting darkscorn? or a bow is better?

Better to stick with pconc imo and farm up
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Is this build still viable in 3.19?
How do you get Glorious Vanity with ritual of shadows notes?
Hi.. any tips on making the ballistas a little bit tankier? they do a lot of damage but 1 hit and they're gone. Any tips?
Also.. whats our source of anti bleeding?
Last edited by gasparoto1 on Aug 23, 2022, 5:48:32 PM
"
radmonka wrote:
How do you get Glorious Vanity with ritual of shadows notes?

There is tool in PoB that alows you to search for seeds, bottom right corner, find timeless jewel.

"
gasparoto1 wrote:
Hi.. any tips on making the ballistas a little bit tankier? they do a lot of damage but 1 hit and they're gone. Any tips?

Ancestral Preservation med cluster, its really good. And together with sleepless sentries its pretty good pickup. Small damage loss but worthwhile if you want to make totems live. ALso make sure your ballista supp is high level.

And for anti bleed, uuh maybe I forgot :d used to be on master surgeon ofc, can just grab it on life flask or jewel corrupt for corrupted blood, should be fine.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
gasparoto1 wrote:

As a cheaper alternative to the medium totem cluster, I am currently in iron reflexes, and the node Ironwood is really good for more survivability. I am farming essences and the random ele aoe kept killing my totems and now they last a decent amount of time.
"
"
gasparoto1 wrote:

As a cheaper alternative to the medium totem cluster, I am currently in iron reflexes, and the node Ironwood is really good for more survivability. I am farming essences and the random ele aoe kept killing my totems and now they last a decent amount of time.

Impossible Escape @ Iron Reflexes lets you swap anoint to Corruption & get the node you were talking about, along with another 6% life small @ Golem's Blood -- all for the cost of your Conqueror's Potency. Along with Hematophagy being a nice notable for those playing with Immortal Ambition.
Last edited by Ceveth on Aug 27, 2022, 7:39:55 PM
The Impossible Escape for ChaosInnoculation lets you get the +1 curse, extra chaos dmg mod, AND the aura cluster up there, but it is 10div right now so not cheap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info