[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

Melding of the Flesh is absurdly tanky. I managed to do a full 30/30 Delirium with only two deaths due to Unexpected Kosis on the Sarn Encampment and I was barely sweating it. It straight up feels stronger than the old Transcendence version I used to use back in the Ritual league era in terms of durability.

Also a low cost value if you're at level 95+ for some cheap and easy damage is Occupying Force jewels from the new bosses. You have to stutter step a bit, but having 3 mirage archers + totems is crazy good for just melting shit down and it only costs ~2-3 exalts for the jewel set because nobody on the planet wants it.
i need help with the build dmg, in my pob with ur recommended configuration my full dps dmg is around 13m

What's my next upgrades to get 20m o 25 like ur pob?
This would have been nice in earlier versions of the build lol:

putting it in the pob says -29% ehp with only 13% dps increase :(

Hi there! I'm running your scourge arrow build and i have a question, is it really important that phys damage taken is converted into cold damage, instead of any other element? I am not sure if it makes any difference while running all 3 elemental flasks (unique cold and magic light/fire). If it does not make any difference, that would help a lot with itemisation .
"
WolcreX wrote:
i need help with the build dmg, in my pob with ur recommended configuration my full dps dmg is around 13m

What's my next upgrades to get 20m o 25 like ur pob?

Alt quals, higher gem levels and also please catalyst your circle :d but atm its mostly gem issue I think.

"
kolotyty wrote:
Hi there! I'm running your scourge arrow build and i have a question, is it really important that phys damage taken is converted into cold damage, instead of any other element? I am not sure if it makes any difference while running all 3 elemental flasks (unique cold and magic light/fire). If it does not make any difference, that would help a lot with itemisation .

It is not. Its just good for the helmet affix that recoups x damage as life. But otherwise doesnt matter. So you can go wild.

"
arzate03 wrote:
Getting 100% stun avoidance without boot enchant is pretty easy this league. What is the next best boot enchant?

Just movement speed, or attack speed or mana regen either works.

"
neles wrote:
Been a while since i played SA/poe and found this guide. Now after a while i see you've changed alot, is it worth to switch from the original standard to the new standard?

Also still looking for some nice ways to increase survival, there is so much more stuff then 1+ year ago (last time i played).

2nd large cluster jewel should be there soon and then i need to respec my tree some more. Still not sure about balista nodes but they seem to do alot of damage if they survive.

Profile is public and its my only char on archenemsis so should be easy to find :)

Current budget is about 6ex but can always farm more for future upgrades ^^

Yes the defenses this league are absurdly broken def worth going for.

"
Melding of the Flesh is absurdly tanky. I managed to do a full 30/30 Delirium with only two deaths due to Unexpected Kosis on the Sarn Encampment and I was barely sweating it. It straight up feels stronger than the old Transcendence version I used to use back in the Ritual league era in terms of durability.

Also a low cost value if you're at level 95+ for some cheap and easy damage is Occupying Force jewels from the new bosses. You have to stutter step a bit, but having 3 mirage archers + totems is crazy good for just melting shit down and it only costs ~2-3 exalts for the jewel set because nobody on the planet wants it.

YeaI also rly like occupying force, tested it for a bit (now I dont have space for them anymore sadly). It especially shines in fights where your totems die a lot as the mirage archers do not die and have very good DPS uptime.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Looking at the pob, the max res says 90, but it also says purity of ice is giving +7 max res instead of +5 that i am getting with level 23purity of ice, am I missing something fundamental?
"
Scorpio_ASC wrote:
Looking at the pob, the max res says 90, but it also says purity of ice is giving +7 max res instead of +5 that i am getting with level 23purity of ice, am I missing something fundamental?

Yes implicit for Purity of Ice aura effect on your body to get to next breakpoint
My builds:
My site:
Last edited by thedeathbeam on Feb 22, 2022, 11:03:43 AM
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
Scorpio_ASC wrote:

Yes implicit for Purity of Ice aura effect on your body to get to next breakpoint

ahh i see thanks alot, yea and i didnt have aura effect from treee mastery either, great now i get it^^
Might be just me being a noob about something since I haven't played PoE in a couple years, but how are you getting around the high mana cost of Purity of Ice with Divergent Divine Blessing on it? It's saying it costs me over 420 mana to cast currently, but I only have about half that after the rest of the reserves and can't cast it at all with the other auras enabled.
Last edited by Mike_Oxslong on Feb 22, 2022, 9:29:54 PM
"
Mike_Oxslong wrote:
Might be just me being a noob about something since I haven't played PoE in a couple years, but how are you getting around the high mana cost of Purity of Ice with Divergent Divine Blessing on it? It's saying it costs me over 420 mana to cast currently, but I only have about half that after the rest of the reserves and can't cast it at all with the other auras enabled.

Are you sure you have up to date pob? Because the pob atm has Malevolence with Divine Blessing and Lifetap linked what makes it cost life so mana costs are not an issue
My builds:
My site:
Last edited by thedeathbeam on Feb 22, 2022, 9:42:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info