[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

"
VitorLabes wrote:
But also, HOLY MOLY TRANSCENDENCE LEAGUE HYPE

Better get that loreweave. It's now -15% max.
Last edited by IlyaK1986 on Oct 14, 2021, 6:24:42 PM
"
H_Espenhein wrote:
Unless GGG nerf Transcendance too much

-15 Max.

The jewel now reads:

"Armor now applies to elemental damage instead of physical. You must use Loreweave."
The Runic Helm base type now grants 41 base Ward (previously 34).
The Runic Crest base type now grants 97 base Ward (previously 81).
The Runic Crown base type now grants 164 base Ward (previously 137).
The Runic Greaves and Runic Gloves base types now grant 24 base Ward (previously 20).
The Runic Sollerets and Runic Gages base types now grant 62 base Ward (previously 52).
The Runic Sabatons and Runic Gauntlets base types now grant 102 base Ward (previously 85).
The Nightgrip Unique Gloves provided a bit too much Added Chaos from Ward. It now has “Gain Added Chaos Damage equal to 20% of Ward” (previously 25%). Existing items can be updated to these worse values using a Divine Orb.

summary: nerfed nightgrip by 20% of its value and buffed ward by 20%
Even with transcendence nerfs, It's still the way to go, but now you gotta stack %physical damage taken as ele mods. Also, Ward is in a bad place, unless you go grace/determination iron reflexes, and at that point, why not just go transcendence?
Last edited by VitorLabes on Oct 14, 2021, 6:43:00 PM
"
VitorLabes wrote:
Even with transcendence nerfs, It's still the way to go, but now you gotta stack %physical damage taken as ele mods. Also, Ward is in a bad place, unless you go grace/determination iron reflexes, and at that point, why not just go transcendence?

There's the heist belt that I think goes up to 30% phys to ele, then you get an incursion mod + Korrel's craft on a helmet.

But that means you have to give up your belt slot for...well, pyroshock clasp, and still need to find a way to shock and ignite enemies.
Last edited by IlyaK1986 on Oct 14, 2021, 6:58:38 PM
"
The Runic Greaves and Runic Gloves base types now grant 24 base Ward (previously 20).
The Runic Sollerets and Runic Gages base types now grant 62 base Ward (previously 52).
The Runic Sabatons and Runic Gauntlets base types now grant 102 base Ward (previously 85).
The Nightgrip Unique Gloves provided a bit too much Added Chaos from Ward. It now has “Gain Added Chaos Damage equal to 20% of Ward” (previously 25%). Existing items can be updated to these worse values using a Divine Orb.

But we also gotta take into account the fact that they removed dodge from the game, and that ward is fully spent whenever you take damage. That, cumulated with the fact that ward bases mean you have 0 base evasion/armor, means that ward is mostly worthless, defensively speaking, for the most part. Not too excited about trying some more nightgrip, sadly.
I definitely enjoyed this build! Went from league starter to A9, Aul, Simulacrum, with reasonable damage and defenses.

My only complaints:
* I felt like the attack speed was a little low
* It wasn't as tanky as I'd expect for a Divine Flesh character.

If someone wouldn't mind giving me a once-over to make sure I didn't miss something obvious in the build before I league-start it again next league? Thanks!

https://pastebin.com/pptrKgb3

Last edited by Jenterrobahne on Oct 15, 2021, 1:03:08 AM
"
VitorLabes wrote:
"

But we also gotta take into account the fact that they removed dodge from the game, and that ward is fully spent whenever you take damage. That, cumulated with the fact that ward bases mean you have 0 base evasion/armor, means that ward is mostly worthless, defensively speaking, for the most part. Not too excited about trying some more nightgrip, sadly.

We did. If you would have looked like..1 or 2 pages ago we literally spoke about it and it will be trivial/with small costs to reach way better evasion then we ever had in dodge. Losing spelldodge is something that might take more effort in the new spell prevention mechanic, but since ward and nighgrip mostly survived we have plenty of damage. If we have to lose some this is really not the end of the world.

Better Flask affixes, tree mastery and the option to run lategame grace aul makes this build 100% buffed, there is not the slightest of doubt on this.

The defensive aspect of ward was never the relevant factor anyways. It was just a perma refreshing 700 life shield during clear. That does not change at all.
Last edited by xardas149 on Oct 15, 2021, 9:32:50 AM
i know it'll be incredible rare, but could we use the new belt and every flask with alchemist prefix and enkindling orb to have a insane amount of res, chaos damage from iron flask, evasion and move speed? looking at pob without the new mods on flask i could remove every res from gear and still be capped
Or use Ruby, Sapphire, Iron, and Topaz flasks for chaos damage and upwards of 45% less ele damage taken.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info