[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

I did read before and no matter what im used to pob and in game whats hapening i did try a lots of build SA included, and checking all the box like you do is unrealistic and you reply by saying yes it is, then its just me who dont understand go check sections X or Y, i do and in the section you just right the exact same things, check everything and look your dps wow big dps...

like no thats not how it works

anyway you dont even try to understand you just standing like "eh everything i did is perfect problem is on you im perfect" fine good talk have fun
"
Ild_Heim wrote:
I did read before and no matter what im used to pob and in game whats hapening i did try a lots of build SA included, and checking all the box like you do is unrealistic and you reply by saying yes it is, then its just me who dont understand go check sections X or Y, i do and in the section you just right the exact same things, check everything and look your dps wow big dps...

anyway you dont even try to understand you just standing like "eh everything i did is perfect problem is on you im perfect" fine good talk have fun

I have played this build every single league since legion, pretty sure I know more about it than you.

You act like you know it better than me so that is why I replied like I did because if you actually looked at the PoB you would see that im getting wither stacks from Withering Step (12 at once, instantly) and 5 of them from double Eternal Suffering. Frenzies from anomalous Blood Rage, and I hope I dont need to explain to you how Aspect of Spider works.

I really dislike arrogant people like you who just jump to thread and without even trying to look into stuff start saying hey what you are doing is wrong so as I said before, I would prefer if you would read what the guide does, maybe use wiki if you need to before jumping to conclusions.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
Ild_Heim wrote:

I have played this build every single league since legion, pretty sure I know more about it than you.

You act like you know it better than me so that is why I replied like I did because if you actually looked at the PoB you would see that im getting wither stacks from Withering Step (12 at once, instantly) and 5 of them from double Eternal Suffering. Frenzies from anomalous Blood Rage, and I hope I dont need to explain to you how Aspect of Spider works.

I really dislike arrogant people like you who just jump to thread and without even trying to look into stuff start saying hey what you are doing is wrong so as I said before, I would prefer if you would read what the guide does, maybe use wiki if you need to before jumping to conclusions.

[Removed by Support]

Thats not what happened, at first i was just adressing my opinion an concernes and thenyou instantly jumped on this to defend yourself when there wasnt anything to defend.

Then yeah sure i anwsered back because i wasnt conviced about few things and you started acting big talk so you made the thing escalate but sure blame it on others and talk about arrogance lol.

No matter withering step or so, i actualy DO know that it works like that thanks because i played it so, you dont know me and allready assume like "hey i know better than you" yeah sure again talk about arrogance.
the things is that in various situation a lots of things cant be reliable depending on various content you try to farm or so, so i was trying to check things here and there to have a more clear view of the dps because its messed up and nothing here can show a good way to calculate the dps, those numbers are messed up big times !

Not especialy buy yoy btw but you took it for yourself instantly... but those kind of spell and how pob works messes up many things a lot making it hard to have a clear and reliable dps numbers AND on tops of thats you check all boxes which is not really realistic in various scenario making it even harder to have a clear dps number

but yeah sure its all on me,have a good day
Last edited by JC_GGG on Jul 23, 2021, 9:15:01 AM
"
Ild_Heim wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
Ild_Heim wrote:

[Removed by Support]

Thats not what happened, at first i was just adressing my opinion an concernes and thenyou instantly jumped on this to defend yourself when there wasnt anything to defend.

Then yeah sure i anwsered back because i wasnt conviced about few things and you started acting big talk so you made the thing escalate but sure blame it on others and talk about arrogance lol.

No matter withering step or so, i actualy DO know that it works like that thanks because i played it so, you dont know me and allready assume like "hey i know better than you" yeah sure again talk about arrogance.
the things is that in various situation a lots of things cant be reliable depending on various content you try to farm or so, so i was trying to check things here and there to have a more clear view of the dps because its messed up and nothing here can show a good way to calculate the dps, those numbers are messed up big times !

Not especialy buy yoy btw but you took it for yourself instantly... but those kind of spell and how pob works messes up many things a lot making it hard to have a clear and reliable dps numbers AND on tops of thats you check all boxes which is not really realistic in various scenario making it even harder to have a clear dps number

but yeah sure its all on me,have a good day

Well you did not asked like everyone else would where is wither coming from, where are frenzies coming from or how does aspect of spider work. You just straight up stated that enabling those is unrealistic and after that insane. So if you wanted clarification there was certainly a better approach to it. But i hope you got it either way because its literally everything in PoB already on top of what I already explained (also there are bunch of bossing videos in main post so you can watch the build buffs/gameplay there if you want, its not perfect and some of it is outdated but it shoud suffice).

And ofc I took it personally because I spend a lot of time working on this guide, optimizing it, fixing it every league and then you insult my work, who wouldnt take it personally? Maybe I overreacted but I wont apologize because it doesnt really matter.

My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Last edited by thedeathbeam on Jul 23, 2021, 9:26:06 AM
Thanks for the build and the hard work, I played this back in heist and will be returning to it for 3.15. As for all the nerfs and changes its very hard to tell how the build will perform and feel until we are actually using it and pob is always hard to get accurate dmg numbers especially with poisons. Watch the videos and if it's not your playstyle go to another build.
Going to be running this build for the first time and I don't think he has anything checked wrongly other than a bit too many whither stacks, and endurance charges checked. 1 Withering Step gives 10 stacks so that's more reasonable. He runs anomalous blood rage which gets you frenzy charges on bosses. The skill trees are well organized and he has a starter gear/goal gear set up. Over all it's a very well made POB and not unfair to newcomers at all.
"
1 Withering Step gives 10 stacks so that's more reasonable.
It's 7 base + 2 alt qual + 3 from enhance4 so yeah it's 12 total.

Shame they nerfed second wind to not reduce cd on skills anymore, the uptime will be probably less without it.

P.S. Oh, actually a 20/20 second wind gives 1% increased cooldown recovery instead of reduced, it seems. Lol.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jul 23, 2021, 12:42:59 PM
Deleted
Last edited by llumayne on Aug 11, 2021, 3:55:39 PM
You can also just attach Withering Step to Increased Duration and get to 15 stacks in like 3 seconds on any enemy by tapping it twice. It's what I use on my various Poison characters and anyone who thinks its unrealistic to have 15 stacks of Wither on a boss should probably work on their tooltip reading.
"
You can also just attach Withering Step to Increased Duration and get to 15 stacks in like 3 seconds on any enemy by tapping it twice.
Yeah but how do you manage after second wind nerf? Withering step has 3 sec cd so 2 charges is 6 sec not counting possible second wind penalty (as I said at 20/20 you can assume no penalty no benefit).

Withered lasts 2 seconds baseline so with inc duration it's 3.48 sec so if you press withering step on cd you should have 0.48 second left from previous wither and 2.52 second of only 1 charge applied (which can apply between 7 to 12 withers depending on your setup / alt qual).

So it looks like a good uptime on 1 charge of it but not on "double tap" charges.

I reckon Deathbeam recommended clusters that apply 5 wither stacks if enemy isn't withered too, but that will only apply at the start of the boss / start of a phase otherwise it will never apply if the mob already has withering step on it.

Unless you mean you can kill any important mob in under 3.5 sec then the reapplication problem wouldn't count.

P.S. This is about technical aspect of double tapping withering step, not about whether pob should have 15 withers or not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info