[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

With berserk constantly up this build gets almost stupidly fast, cant wait to try and get tailwind boots on this char B)
could you please explain why +1 arrow quiver is so important(+30% more dmh)?since it gives no bonus pods i dont get it :(
"
AngryDealer wrote:
could you please explain why +1 arrow quiver is so important(+30% more dmh)?since it gives no bonus pods i dont get it :(

Its easier to hit bosses with all pods.
Holy shit I haven't touched this build for a while. Did this build just get super broken or what? Perma-zerk? Sign me the hell up!
So for strength of blood setup the DR from strength of blood turns off anytime we hit full life since our leech stops right? I know we drop down from full life very quickly but it does turn off between hitting full life and our next attack? When it is on though it provides DR against phys which divine flesh provides no protection against, correct?

If you drop the blink arrow setup you can fit in precision with arrogance support to run a higher level precision and need less accuracy on gear/tree and the extra crit chance is a nice little bonus for coralitos.

"
AngryDealer wrote:

With only one arrow the pods all come out in a line and are more spread out. With +1 arrow the pods come out in a v shape so you can cluster them around the boss.
Technical question: I'm I supposed to load my attacks with Scourge Arrow?
"
carrbrpoa wrote:
Technical question: I'm I supposed to load my attacks with Scourge Arrow?

You can channel the attack to load more pods and more pods=more damage. However, you really only need to do that on bosses and real tanky stuff. With enough attack speed and the helm enchant you can pretty much just tap the attack button and move on.
"
AsceticPOE wrote:
Holy shit I haven't touched this build for a while. Did this build just get super broken or what? Perma-zerk? Sign me the hell up!

Yes, the build is quite strong this league :d

"
Optaka wrote:
So for strength of blood setup the DR from strength of blood turns off anytime we hit full life since our leech stops right? I know we drop down from full life very quickly but it does turn off between hitting full life and our next attack? When it is on though it provides DR against phys which divine flesh provides no protection against, correct?

If you drop the blink arrow setup you can fit in precision with arrogance support to run a higher level precision and need less accuracy on gear/tree and the extra crit chance is a nice little bonus for coralitos.

That is correct, so after you use life flask, you have to attack then it turns on again. Its not 100% uptime, but it is very high uptime. And when its on it provides damage reducton against everything, including phys (and also dots). And Divine Flesh also partially provides protection against phys thanks to Darkscorn we are wearing.

I dont think 24% increased aura effect on Precision is worth it, and the accuracy nodes we take are high value anyway (e.g they provide either dot damage or good chunk of attack speed).
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Last edited by thedeathbeam on Apr 26, 2021, 10:33:52 PM
Hey, quick question, i got some nice gear on me for resistances and life/attributes. Beside a better ring with despair on hit, a better helmet and cluster jewels what can i do to do more damage?
Also in the new pob i see that you use rotblood and Emancipation in the default version, so it's the superior choice?
"
Hey, quick question, i got some nice gear on me for resistances and life/attributes. Beside a better ring with despair on hit, a better helmet and cluster jewels what can i do to do more damage?
Also in the new pob i see that you use rotblood and Emancipation in the default version, so it's the superior choice?

Well, second cluster of course. Then tailwind boots, woke gems, better gloves. You also dont have any wither stacks atm as far as I can see so you are missing half of your damage.

And yes, Rotblood and Emancipation is massive atm so def recommend going for it.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info