-140% increased duration of ailments you inflict while focussed
The helmet is like 30% of total dps
3.) no double dot bow
4.) astramentis, instead of ammy with 1% dmg per 15 str / 14% str

Sirius a8 is a baby. Currently at 90 mil dps / 1800 str / 6500 health
Double cluster tree setup.

Gear:
Spoiler

Man, thanks, I understand I need a better helmet, but I am at the state where any next upgrade will cost me just too much. The base for the helmet itself costs 500c, and if I switch it I will have to rebalance all my resistances so that's money for a few other pieces as well.
Yes, I have seen already your 10x mirrors gear and I would be surprised, someone won't' be able to kill A8 sirus with that. I know I am far behind that because I play mostly 2 hours a day or so.

Will probably upgrade bow and Amulet next, since helmet upgrade is just too expensive.

Btw you can get -chaos res enchant on your belt to get another 800mil dps on the top you have
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
Last edited by judikator on Oct 27, 2020, 6:26:24 AM
hi thedeathbeam,
I see you have switched to second claster jewels circle and changed your tree quite a lot.
Is it worthy to go for the same comparing to default skill tree? What do you suggest?

Btw finally got upgrade for my ammy:)
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
"
judikator wrote:
hi thedeathbeam,
I see you have switched to second claster jewels circle and changed your tree quite a lot.
Is it worthy to go for the same comparing to default skill tree? What do you suggest?

Well my tree is basically warpath DPS tree from pob and yea i like it quite a lot. And daaamn that is some nice ammy
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
judikator wrote:
hi thedeathbeam,

Well my tree is basically warpath DPS tree from pob and yea i like it quite a lot. And daaamn that is some nice ammy

Oh, I didn't check it for quite a long time might have missed an update.
You won't believe, I have sniped that ammy for 120c :D
Last edited by judikator on Oct 28, 2020, 2:27:36 PM
I wonder why there are 2x low tolerance (+300% poison dmg on non-poisoned), is that actually needed (according to pob)?
It won't help on bosses since they are poisoned all the time anyway, and on trash mobs clear we got enaugh dmg anyway.
I am thinking to switch it for Flow of Life (24% increased Damage over Time,
4% increased maximum Life, Regenerate 0.6% of Life per second). To have more consistent damage and more life.
WDYT?
Last edited by judikator on Oct 28, 2020, 4:04:34 PM
"
judikator wrote:
I wonder why there are 2x low tolerance (+300% poison dmg on non-poisoned), is that actually needed (according to pob)?
It won't help on bosses since they are poisoned all the time anyway, and on trash mobs clear we got enaugh dmg anyway.
I am thinking to switch it for Flow of Life (24% increased Damage over Time,
4% increased maximum Life, Regenerate 0.6% of Life per second). To have more consistent damage and more life.
WDYT?

Yea flow of life is alright, I am atm using 2x circling oblivion, eternal suffering and 1x low tolerance.

EDIT: Also wow, 120c for that ammy is *super* cheap.
My builds:
My site:
Last edited by thedeathbeam on Oct 28, 2020, 4:07:03 PM
New delivery xD
Just killed A8 sirus! With 0 deaths!!! Finally, goal achieved. :D I wonder but I was able to even tank his DIE beam few times :O :O :O Either lucky dodge or idk :D
Btw, Simulacrum 20 waves is done as well :) Sadly Kosis spawned at wave 15 only (together with fat one boss) and I didn't even notice how they died

Playing alberons DPS build, 6.2k hp, 1351str

Are there any stronger bosses in game I can challenge?
Last edited by judikator on Oct 29, 2020, 5:08:25 PM
"
judikator wrote:
Just killed A8 sirus! With 0 deaths!!! Finally, goal achieved. :D I wonder but I was able to even tank his DIE beam few times :O :O :O Either lucky dodge or idk :D
Btw, Simulacrum 20 waves is done as well :) Sadly Kosis spawned at wave 15 only (together with fat one boss) and I didn't even notice how they died

Playing alberons DPS build, 6.2k hp, 1351str

Are there any stronger bosses in game I can challenge?

GZ! Well you can try 100% delirious maps :P those are def harder than sirus
My builds:
My site:
Last edited by thedeathbeam on Oct 30, 2020, 12:02:16 AM
oh ye, and there is Cortex boss as well

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info