[3.25] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, fun to play

Hi, Sir:

Just finished AL5 Sirus, feel my single target damage is too low ( It's pretty smooth in red maps though ), what should I upgrade next if I want to increase my single target damage? Currently working on cluster jewels.

Gear
Spoiler
Last edited by luck061482 on Sep 26, 2020, 12:05:54 PM
"
luck061482 wrote:
Hi, Sir:

Just finished AL5 Sirus, feel my single target damage is too low ( It's pretty smooth in red maps though ), what should I upgrade next if I want to boost my single target damage?

Current gear
Spoiler

Are you managing your flasks properly? Your gear looks solid. Obviously helm with ailment duration/- chaos will be big upgrade. And I assume you are using wtichfire brew (your char isnt public).

You can get woke gems, they are chepa, also try to make +2 thorn arrow alt qual scourge arrow with lens.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
luck061482 wrote:
Hi, Sir:

Just finished AL5 Sirus, feel my single target damage is too low ( It's pretty smooth in red maps though ), what should I upgrade next if I want to boost my single target damage?

Current gear
Spoiler

Are you managing your flasks properly? Your gear looks solid. Obviously helm with ailment duration/- chaos will be big upgrade. And I assume you are using wtichfire brew (your char isnt public).

You can get woke gems, they are chepa, also try to make +2 thorn arrow alt qual scourge arrow with lens.

Ahhh, forgot I set my char private, I set it public now.

I feel the helm will be a big upgrade too, but I'm in great pain to get the right enchant on a good base.

And yes I'm using witchfire brew, is it bad?

Currently have low budget ( ~3ex ), seems I should work on cluster jewels & legion jewel & awakened gems first?

Thank you for the quick reply and helping. You are a very very kind person.
"
luck061482 wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
luck061482 wrote:
Hi, Sir:

Current gear
Spoiler

Ahhh, forgot I set my char private, I set it public now.

I feel the helm will be a big upgrade too, but I'm in great pain to get the right enchant on a good base.

And yes I'm using witchfire brew, is it bad?

Currently have low budget ( ~3ex ), seems I should work on cluster jewels & legion jewel & awakened gems first?

Thank you for the quick reply and helping. You are a very very kind person.

No, witchfire brew is ok, but that makes good flask management even more important.

I would focus on at least woke added chaos and maybe woke deadly ailments first and then cluster jewels and legion jewel.
My builds:
My site:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:

No, witchfire brew is ok, but that makes good flask management even more important.

I would focus on at least woke added chaos and maybe woke deadly ailments first and then cluster jewels and legion jewel.

Got it, thank you for the guide and all your assistance!!!
Hi there,
I wonder if I can use this body armor for this build? Cuz many people in POE.Ninja using it. Is it suitable for our build, bro?
cool, thanks a lot!
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
Last edited by judikator on Sep 26, 2020, 2:20:07 PM
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
Big build update!

- Renamed Hardened Scars tree and item set to Chainbreaker
- Reworked leveling section to focus on fast leveling with Toxic Rain and Caustic Arrow (requires around 14 refund points after done with leveling, what is enough)
- Replaced Wither totems with Withering Step with alternate quality (Anomalous) and Enhance linked
- Replaced Dash with Blink arrow as main movement skill as Blink Arrow do not shares cooldown with WIthering Step
- Added Withering Touch to Blink Arrow to generate enough Wither charges in combination with Withering Step
- Cluster trees are now using Eternal Suffering instead of Circling Oblivion (even more reliable wither stacks)
- Divine Flesh tree is now again using only 1 Born to Chaos in combination wtih Divergent Plague Bearer that will provide enough chaos reduction to bring the build back to pre-Divine Flesh nerf power
- Optimized Divine Flesh tree and Chainbreaker tree to have better balance between life/damage and sustain
- Added separate gem sets for Divine Flesh and Chainbreaker (one is using Berserk and one is using Divergent Plague Bearer)

So as you can notice, we do not use Wither totems anymore thanks to new alternate qualities in heist. Yay! This new setup also reduces the actions needed when mapping/bossing for a bit lazier/less active playstyle. Also we use our belowed Withering Step + PLague Bearer setup agan what is super nice for mapping.

Also, leveling section is now more focused on being fast, leveling quick and having no gear. So we now use Toxic Rain throuhg the whole acts.

Main post is already updated with everything, but here is new PoB pastebin anyway:

https://pastebin.com/MXJMkUSD

What if I dont have 6L WP bro? what gem should I remove?
"
skyrocket0 wrote:
Hi there,
I wonder if I can use this body armor for this build? Cuz many people in POE.Ninja using it. Is it suitable for our build, bro?

It is fine yes, a bit glass cannon solution but its ok if you want damage.

"
skyrocket0 wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
Big build update!

- Reworked leveling section to focus on fast leveling with Toxic Rain and Caustic Arrow (requires around 14 refund points after done with leveling, what is enough)
- Replaced Wither totems with Withering Step with alternate quality (Anomalous) and Enhance linked
- Replaced Dash with Blink arrow as main movement skill as Blink Arrow do not shares cooldown with WIthering Step
- Added Withering Touch to Blink Arrow to generate enough Wither charges in combination with Withering Step
- Cluster trees are now using Eternal Suffering instead of Circling Oblivion (even more reliable wither stacks)
- Divine Flesh tree is now again using only 1 Born to Chaos in combination wtih Divergent Plague Bearer that will provide enough chaos reduction to bring the build back to pre-Divine Flesh nerf power
- Optimized Divine Flesh tree and Chainbreaker tree to have better balance between life/damage and sustain
- Added separate gem sets for Divine Flesh and Chainbreaker (one is using Berserk and one is using Divergent Plague Bearer)

So as you can notice, we do not use Wither totems anymore thanks to new alternate qualities in heist. Yay! This new setup also reduces the actions needed when mapping/bossing for a bit lazier/less active playstyle. Also we use our belowed Withering Step + PLague Bearer setup agan what is super nice for mapping.

Also, leveling section is now more focused on being fast, leveling quick and having no gear. So we now use Toxic Rain throuhg the whole acts.

Main post is already updated with everything, but here is new PoB pastebin anyway:

6l WP? weapon? Remove withering touch or faster attacks, whatever you are more comfortable with doing.
My builds:
My site:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
skyrocket0 wrote:
Hi there,

It is fine yes, a bit glass cannon solution but its ok if you want damage.

"
skyrocket0 wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
Big build update!

6l WP? weapon? Remove withering touch or faster attacks, whatever you are more comfortable with doing.

thank you alot bro! I still feel more dificult with Blink Arrow (2s cooldown vs 1s cd on Dash)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info