[3.7] Naydoe's Speedy Crit Ground Slam Berserker (~2 Million+ Shaper DPS)

"
stompingtaco wrote:
im running this build since today when i dinged 70. it's sick and fun, but im running out of mana after a few attacks. i have to use thief's torment ring to sustain. i think the uber lab ascendancy will fix that with mana leech. but what to do until then? any ideas except -mana cost craft which i dont really like :D

You have a few options:

1. If you haven't already, try and get the life and mana leech node below the Duelist Start that gives 0.4% of damage leeched as life.
2. You can get 0.4% of physical attack damaged leeched as mana on a rare jewel as well.
3. If neither of those work, you can get EVEN MORE by just getting boots with the Lab enchant of % damage leeched as life and mana.

Hope that helps! :)
alright man, thanks so much. i just picked up the 0.4 mana leech next to hatched master, and it seems as if this was the missing .4 percent to sustain mana. i had the other node already taken. ty for your help and let me tell you that this build is shredding hard. good work!
"
stompingtaco wrote:
alright man, thanks so much. i just picked up the 0.4 mana leech next to hatched master, and it seems as if this was the missing .4 percent to sustain mana. i had the other node already taken. ty for your help and let me tell you that this build is shredding hard. good work!

No problem man. Glad you are enjoying it! Appreciate it.
awesome build. just hit 85 and am at 6.1k life, 14k armour under flask, and insane damage. no problems sustaining either, but some legion affixes still one shot me :( thanks for guide!
"
PowerToolPOE wrote:
awesome build. just hit 85 and am at 6.1k life, 14k armour under flask, and insane damage. no problems sustaining either, but some legion affixes still one shot me :( thanks for guide!

Yea some of the legion stuff is pretty rippy lol. But I'm glad you enjoy it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info