[3.7] Divine Flesh RF 90% Chaos Resistance Tank

Just wanted to chime in to point out that there is a difference between damage conversion and "damage taken as". The former only works with hits, while the latter can and does affect DoT, which is why this build works. I really love the idea behind the build btw.
Last edited by pachonerdfurufuru on Jun 26, 2019, 6:28:24 AM
"
Just wanted to chime in to point out that there is a difference between damage conversion and "damage taken as". The former only works with hits, while the latter can and does affect DoT, which is why this build works. I really love the idea behind the build btw.

Thanks for the clarification on the definition and glad you like the concepts around the build.

---------------

Update: I have optimised the build a little, the jewel is in a new place now and I also acquired a Kaoms +1 max resistance which is a huge upgrade for this build.
Return to this flameless sunder
Where exiles burn and the joyless wander;
Frozen lore beneath chaotic thunder,
Dominus returns to send us under.
"
ckay27 wrote:
"

Thanks for the clarification on the definition and glad you like the concepts around the build.

---------------

Update: I have optimised the build a little, the jewel is in a new place now and I also acquired a Kaoms +1 max resistance which is a huge upgrade for this build.

had the first post been updated to show the new location?

also new pob link?
"
Fhenoix wrote:
"
ckay27 wrote:
"

---------------

had the first post been updated to show the new location?

also new pob link?

No it hasn't, sorry I had dentists this week and have been recovering, I'll make sure I update this today/tonight.

Here is my current POB link:

https://pastebin.com/mdV8RWU2

A couple of notes: Cloth and chain will be dropped along with a 4% life node when the next level is reached and then Arsonist can be taken for some extra damage and regen.

In regards to the DPS showing, I haven't figured out a way to show 15% more from expenditure of endurance charges from the Chieftain ascendancy or the shock value from the "Shock nearby enemies for 4 seconds when focused" but the numbers already seem pretty decent without these.
Return to this flameless sunder
Where exiles burn and the joyless wander;
Frozen lore beneath chaotic thunder,
Dominus returns to send us under.
Last edited by ckay27 on Jul 3, 2019, 7:41:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info