(Retired Thread) Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems

"
Chemical_Dog wrote:
Would you guys be able to critique my gear? Playing in standard because its where I have the most progression and I want to kill elder for the first time. Would really love atziri's reflection but its crazy expensive. Also the faster freezing pulse projectiles enchant, but it's hard to make all the gear fit together.
It seems like right now my totems take a bit long to "start up" and start shooting out projectiles. And how would I change just one socket color on my soul mantle?

You don't have Atziri's shield yet, so you need TWO Kikazaru rings for sure.
You have no Life on your helm, no enchant (as you stated) and no -cold res to enemies on that helm.
As for changing 1 color on your SOul Mantle... it's random, and just spam it with Chromes or you could use the crafting bench, but that would likely end up costing way more chromes than if you were to spam it.
I have 2 kikazaru's, i just only linked 1 cause I figured it was redundant to post both...
"
Chemical_Dog wrote:
I have 2 kikazaru's, i just only linked 1 cause I figured it was redundant to post both...

Oops I was wrong then.
:)
Right now I got all the stuff for this build, finished somehow, running uber elder and selling watchers eyes, have 40 ex left, dont know what to do with it, LvL 100 is no goal, i aint got the will to do that.
Last edited by Wilmots on Jul 31, 2019, 3:43:45 PM
How is the single target?
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
Was wondering the same, single target damage?
Single target is pretty up to your level of investment. The Kikazaru template probably varies in the 2m-3m Shaper DPS range, while the high budget setup will be more in the 4m-6m Shaper DPS range.
I have seen very similar builds using Ice Spear instead of Freezing Pulse, and though I've read all the replies in this thread I couldn't see if it was mentioned.

I want to ask if Ice Spear and corresponding threshold jewels could be used in this build?

Thanks for replies in advance...
"
smilinghyena wrote:
I have seen very similar builds using Ice Spear instead of Freezing Pulse, and though I've read all the replies in this thread I couldn't see if it was mentioned.

I want to ask if Ice Spear and corresponding threshold jewels could be used in this build?

Thanks for replies in advance...

Yeah, there's no real reason you couldn't make that swap. The builds should be pretty similar I think, though I haven't taken the time to know what the ideal gems would be in an Ice Spear 6L.

It's a question of what you want out of the build, I think. Ice Spear will gain a significant amount of raw DPS and lose a massive amount of clear ability. Outside of very deep Delve I'm not sure that trade makes a lot of sense.
Did an icespear totem build in 3.6. Very good single target dps but lower aoe damage, crowd control as an issue. This build is way smarter, safer!!. No need to swap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info