Can Someone Help Price "Glorious Vanity Timeless Jewel"

You are pathetic, this is my last answer in your direction trolls, if you want to show off and make fun of me on every topic that will create then go for it.

I made this subject to find out the price of jewel, and you try to get some attention.

I feel sorry for you.
www.twitch.tv/Szwadron_Tv
"
PikusQ wrote:
You are pathetic, this is my last answer in your direction trolls, if you want to show off and make fun of me on every topic that will create then go for it.

I made this subject to find out the price of jewel, and you try to get some attention.

I feel sorry for you.

Im sorry if you misunderstood something but you dont need to make forum post about my jewel :-)
Last edited by Ankanpoikanen on Jun 20, 2019, 1:45:05 PM
"
PikusQ wrote:

I feel sorry for you.

action-reaction. determinism bro.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Determinism
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Hi I Would Like To Ask “You” If I Can Have This “Jewel” For “Free” ?
this item is clearly not necessary for your build so i will take it for free
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
"
PikusQ wrote:

Since these jewels are very new and information is scarce, it is hard to know what power these can yield. It opens up a whole new set of possibilities. Divines might have a huge impact on them.

Sometimes there are items in Poe that don't really have a fixed price. Especially if they are rare/new/unique ...

Also most people are totally clueless how to price items in general. When it comes to new items, I have seen one guy post an item for a particular (read random) price and the herd just blindly copies it.

Do you really want to trade it at this particular point?
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info