Can Someone Help Price "Glorious Vanity Timeless Jewel"

www.twitch.tv/Szwadron_Tv
Last bumped on Jun 21, 2019, 8:06:11 AM
I’m new to league can i have this free item pls
Hey can I have this for free?
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
Pls can I get it free?
XD whats with all the beggers. Bloody pathetic
"
XD whats with all the beggers. Bloody pathetic

These people try to make fun of me, because I used to have thread "free Items"
where I described if someone has unnecessary items / currency etc on the standard I will gladly accept, because for that time I played on the standard and I know that some prefer the league, and items which at the end of the league landed on the standard for them were useless.

And now people who have seen this thread are trying to make fun of me.

But there are 1 details, I did not go for foreign threads asking for items nor did I write to people on priv, I created 1 post on forum.

And here is the message to those who try to be "funny"

If you want to make fun of me, do it on thread where you started, you do not have to do it on every post that i create on forum, unless you care about your attention.
www.twitch.tv/Szwadron_Tv
Last edited by PikusQ on Jun 20, 2019, 10:13:10 AM
Oh shit it's you!? :D I knew name sounded familiar. Can i have the jewel tho? My brother stole all my items and i'm broke now
"
Nubatack wrote:
Oh shit it's you!? :D I knew name sounded familiar. Can i have the jewel tho? My brother stole all my items and i'm broke now

Why do you think you deserve it more than I do. I play SSF, therefore I deserve it better! >:(

I like your brother
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
Nubatack wrote:

Why do you think you deserve it more than I do. I play SSF, therefore I deserve it better! >:(

I like your brother

I play SSF HC BTW, therefore the right is mine. Get off my jewel
"
Nubatack wrote:
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
Nubatack wrote:

I like your brother

I play SSF HC BTW, therefore the right is mine. Get off my jewel

Vaal your support gems before you try anything funny with me. >:(

The jewel is mine to take!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info