[3.7] Diabloyd's Avatar of Voidforge Jugg Cyclone / 7K+ HP / 3~4M+ Shaper DPS

Hello!
Thank's to your build guide, I managed to do something I've never done in Path of Exile- Defeating Uber Elder. Now, I didn't get any 3 mod Watcher's Eye jewel, but that's okay! I finally did it. Thank you so much for your guide! :D
Note: I had about 1.4 Million DPS

(P.S: No Hatred Watcher's Eye jewel needed. Also, I managed to get 60% Melee Crit, 20% Melee Damage, 20% Fire Res, 10% Fortify Effect, and 10% chance to Intimidate Enemies on Hit. There is even 20% Physical damage on Savagery! 16255 Rakiata if you want to know the seed!)

And now, I respeced to Berserker for faster clear speed in maps heh.
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
I'm a new player/first league and just wanted to say thanks for the guide/detailed answers/responses.

I will no doubt be back in the future asking for guidance but atm its still very much work in progress for me but I'm loving it!

appreciate the help!

Also do you run vaal haste over blood rage?

Is phys to fire a suffix or prefix?

And best way to going about fixing my resists? I think I am realizing that I am putting too much emphasis on resists cause endurance charges? But yeah. A see a lot of your guys gear has not much resist.

Best way to find a timeless gem like OP's?
Last edited by Laere on Jul 15, 2019, 6:50:26 AM

Best ring!
http://prikachi.com/images.php?images/464/9608464C.jpg
"
Laere wrote:
appreciate the help!

Also do you run vaal haste over blood rage?

Is phys to fire a suffix or prefix?

And best way to going about fixing my resists? I think I am realizing that I am putting too much emphasis on resists cause endurance charges? But yeah. A see a lot of your guys gear has not much resist.

Best way to find a timeless gem like OP's?

I run Both Vaal Haste and Bood Rage. Though, I'm using a 6L Carcass Jack.

As for Phys to fire/cold - it is a prefix

Spoiler

These are my resist items. Go for softcap (mine are like 110/77/77) and let endurance charges counter ele weakness. Even my belt/helm swaps don't have resist.

Spoiler

So yesterday I found a really nice pair of gloves from Legion:
2x Crap Prefix
Tier 1 Dex
48 Lightning Resist | increased critical against shocked enemies.
Instead of locking suffixes and scouring, I locked prefixes and scoured. Not going to lie, pissed.
Last edited by CanisVY on Jul 15, 2019, 7:10:31 AM
I do have a non 6 Link carcass jack I was thinking of swapping too, is it worth it? Atm I have lil over 6k hp with koams and level 88. Still have yet to get the rest of scion life nodes.

Also what do you swap helms/belts on?
I do have a non 6 Link carcass jack I was thinking of swapping too, is it worth it? Atm I have lil over 6k hp with koams and level 88. Still have yet to get the rest of scion life nodes.

Also what do you swap helms/belts on?

Also could you explain some of the pathing of your tree I understand the nodes for the timeless jewel, but is it worth copying your tree for more jewel sockets and getting rid of the crit chance near the duelist frenzy charge and grabbing the other half of the two hander wheel under the fortify tree?

Also I saw u got the dex/int node by marauder. I know - mana on ring frees up 3 nodes for me too.
I had a crack at Uber Atziri and got murdered, - I was being 1 shot by the fire circles (I need to learn to play better obviously)

Can anyone provide any tips or guidance to make this one a bit easier? Thanks

edit - did it on my 2nd try with no deaths (I swear I jumped out of the firecircle a second before I killed me!)

Last edited by dsxy on Jul 15, 2019, 5:24:31 PM
Helm for general mapping/hard hitting content:
Spoiler
Verified

How did you cradft this helm my friend?...

How did you get Fortify and -9% to fire resistances to nearby enemies?
Last edited by Vyr75 on Jul 16, 2019, 2:31:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info