[3.7] Impale Barrage Bowman Zerker (+Tornado Shot ver)

"
tweedacus wrote:

ah okay great, thanks for the quick replies :) it doesnt state on PoB, but if i was to use a 5L and drop mirage archer how much dps would i actually lose?

I know that Gem gives 35% more dmg.

But I'm not sure.

I'm sorry I can't get a good answer ...
I was doing something very similar to this on champion, but this looks a lot more fun, i'll be sure to give it a go, great build.
"
Karriane wrote:
I was doing something very similar to this on champion, but this looks a lot more fun, i'll be sure to give it a go, great build.

I like the attack speed of Berserker.
quick question, could you explain why this build is best on berserker(or you you did it on berserker)? Or are there other options that are better? Asc or Slayer seems like a decent chioce too right?
IGN: Dercaz pst away!!!
"
Hakyu wrote:
quick question, could you explain why this build is best on berserker(or you you did it on berserker)? Or are there other options that are better? Asc or Slayer seems like a decent chioce too right?

It's simple.
I thought the end-game gear of Cyclone build was too expensive.
So I turned to Bow build.
Berserker have the advantage of being able to easily increase attack speed.
Slayer or champion also have their own advantages, which I think is an excellent choice.

There is no correct answer. Challenge yourself.
I am playing this build since I first saw your Minotaur kill with TS on youtube. Really enjoy it! Thanks
BTW: What do you think about going Precision + Pride instead of Flesh and Stone + Dread Banner + Precision?
Is the bow you used in this build the best I can get or would a crafted bow do more damage than crimson storm. I was thinking of getting a 400-450 pdps bow, but couldnt tell if the maim and bleeding bonuses from storm were more powerful. Have you tested other bows?
"
oddnet wrote:
BTW: What do you think about going Precision + Pride instead of Flesh and Stone + Dread Banner + Precision?

You Can Pirde + Precision + Dread Banner + Enlighten (lv2~3)

And if you are rich, use Pride Watcher's Eye.
"
Is the bow you used in this build the best I can get or would a crafted bow do more damage than crimson storm. I was thinking of getting a 400-450 pdps bow, but couldnt tell if the maim and bleeding bonuses from storm were more powerful. Have you tested other bows?

No. I haven't tested it.
Arborix has problems using Blitz because Crit Chance is too low, but if you overcome it, +2 additional Arrows option will be a big advantage.
I don't know Rare Bow. Clearly, if you take the Chain option, Clear speed will be faster.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info