[3.7] Hybrid's Berserker *Insert Melee Skill Here* Insane ClearSpeed & DPS (Reave\Lacerate)

Tried this build out with Reave for my second character ever (First was Ed/Contagion and yes this is my first league playing). I was already farming t12+ maps with Ed/Contagion character I made but felt it wasn't really that fun or interesting to look at. This build fits those bills for me and I actually feel like I can take some hits. I should finish leveling to 70+ this weekend and be able to jump back into mapping then and see how strong it really is.

Could I get a quick run down of stat prioritization you look for when considering items for reave? A Offence and Defense priority or something like that would be nice.

I should be picking up my 6l armor here soon and afterwards I will be going back for a full round of upgrades on everything. I will say that I do not have anywhere near as much Crit as I thought I would. You mention that you have 100% for reave but I am not seeing myself anywhere near 100% crit chance. The stats are a bit confusing still to me so it may be that if I put info in POB I could see real values or maybe when I am fully buffed after killing a handful of enemies it may increase to expected amounts.

Last edited by Alenael on Jun 20, 2019, 3:34:46 PM
Thanks for all your hard work in delivering this build for all of us. My only question is regarding life leach in hardcore. The only life leach I have is from your shown tree so its at 0.4% I dont see any other leaching in your guide, am I missing something?
"
Alenael wrote:
Tried this build out with Reave for my second character ever (First was Ed/Contagion and yes this is my first league playing). I was already farming t12+ maps with Ed/Contagion character I made but felt it wasn't really that fun or interesting to look at. This build fits those bills for me and I actually feel like I can take some hits. I should finish leveling to 70+ this weekend and be able to jump back into mapping then and see how strong it really is.

Could I get a quick run down of stat prioritization you look for when considering items for reave? A Offence and Defense priority or something like that would be nice.

I should be picking up my 6l armor here soon and afterwards I will be going back for a full round of upgrades on everything. I will say that I do not have anywhere near as much Crit as I thought I would. You mention that you have 100% for reave but I am not seeing myself anywhere near 100% crit chance. The stats are a bit confusing still to me so it may be that if I put info in POB I could see real values or maybe when I am fully buffed after killing a handful of enemies it may increase to expected amounts.

ingame stats arent the true values.
for example, diamond flask has no effect on the crit chance in the stats page but will significantly increase your crit chance.
same for assassins mark on hit, the game cant tell you in advanced what would be your crit chance.

"
Eastlawn wrote:
Thanks for all your hard work in delivering this build for all of us. My only question is regarding life leach in hardcore. The only life leach I have is from your shown tree so its at 0.4% I dont see any other leaching in your guide, am I missing something?

0.4% is enough because you are dealing alot of damage, so you cap the leech "bags" with a small % of leech.

but honestly? i dont know if this build is HC viable, even tho it has ~8k life.

the leech isnt strong enough for HC since you are fighting two degens, one from blood rage and another from the ascendancy's rage.

i made this build to be fast and fun.
personally i did uber elder, but i never claimed the build can do it because its gonna be a hard fight and there are other builds for that.

if you are playing SC and you only need to kill uber elder once in a while for quest or something then its fine for that.
Last edited by HybridBoy on Jun 28, 2019, 8:03:51 AM
i have a question. since im having really made a build of my own ever. but was thinking about trying out same build as this just as scion and then going zerker and slayer what do you think about? only problem is i lose blitz :(
"
dipperdyr wrote:
i have a question. since im having really made a build of my own ever. but was thinking about trying out same build as this just as scion and then going zerker and slayer what do you think about? only problem is i lose blitz :(

no point making this build without blitz charges, you lose all of the fun.
Thank you for this! I just got back into this a few weeks ago and I been following this guide the best I can.

Can you please let me know how you set up your QWERTY buttons. I just got all the gems and links for this, but am trying to figure out how all the skills are turned on.

Just trying to figure out how all of them are used.

For example, I dont see your hatred and precision set up on buttons.

Its been awhile so this may be a dumb question
Last edited by SlinkyBMX on Jul 4, 2019, 12:31:35 PM
"
SlinkyBMX wrote:
Thank you for this! I just got back into this a few weeks ago and I been following this guide the best I can.

Can you please let me know how you set up your QWERTY buttons. I just got all the gems and links for this, but am trying to figure out how all the skills are turned on.

Just trying to figure out how all of them are used.

For example, I dont see your hatred and precision set up on buttons.

Its been awhile so this may be a dumb question

you only need to activate auras once, after that you can remove them from the "action bar".
What should I put in place of maim if my chest piece gives me maim to socketed gems?
"
onehundrediq wrote:
What should I put in place of maim if my chest piece gives me maim to socketed gems?

probably fortify.
I'm only in midgame, but here my thoughs:

I feel like this build has surviability issues.

I've never felt so vulnerable in low tier maps with 5k hp. This is compared to 3.2 sunder and 3.5 molten strike builds that probabyl were OP

Obv not quite at lateagme yet, but i feel like the character pops real quick too early, and leeches a bit too little :/

Still missing last lab.

Any major mistakes?

Passive Tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHcBS0GIAaiDY0OPBHVFCAUcRfcGJEbqiP2JP0oKi5TMHwx-zIJNZI26DpSPfxDMUZpR35KfUz_TZJOKlBHUUdXl1hjWK9br18_X9BgQWMXY3BlTWxGbztybHO-dKB07Xasd-N4DXlof-OCB4TZhmCHdojti0-Mz419jb-PYJJ9kw-XCJd5mFeYb6OKpHipbrXyvJ-9Nr6nvwjAGsEEwQfB1cbYz37Tb9Qj1FLXfti92Xzawdwj3vjh7-RR5c_nVOoY7g7ueu8O8MTz3fZI9zL4X_i5-Ov6GPzF_94=?accountName=EUDiaBoLuS&characterName=KalWarkoV
Last edited by EUDiaBoLuS on Jul 9, 2019, 10:42:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info