[3.13] Berserker Cyclone RT Axe Impale Full Physical - Cheap, SSF friendly

"
... [see above]
Not at all, you misunderstood it ^^.

By default your max resist is 75%. Non legacy Loreweave allows you to have 76-78% max resist. So, ignoring chaos resist you'll want +3% all ele resist with a 78% Loreweave.

The 169% i recommend in all elemental resistance include every malus you can get in a mapping condition with the default max resist:
  • 75% resist to reach your max resist
  • 60% resist you'll lose during your campaign progression (2x 30% per Kitava kill act 5 & 10)
  • 34% resist you may lose in a red tier map if you're cursed with Elemental Weakness
  • Total: 75 + 60 + 34 = 169% required
Note that you don't need that 169% in your hideout, just as a total. In your hideout, you'll just need to see 109% (75+34) as the -60% are already taken into account. It wasn't a (little) while ago iirc.
Anyone think this might be viable in 3.13?
"
Margambro wrote:
... [see above]
It sure will. And the Berserker contrary to the Champion didn't get nerf. I was thinking that if i'd play i may do a Champion but the Impale nerf in its ascendancy seems not worth it anymore vs the Berserker.

I'll eventually update all links & details once we've the patch note. I didn't update these links since 3.9 (only kept updating the "version history" to give some info for each update). And now PoB is the community version so Impale is integrated. Nobody is using the old deprecated version anymore, or they shouldn't at least.

Edit: Done. I updated it for 3.13.
Last edited by Harest on Jan 13, 2021, 11:13:08 AM
Hi, I just wanted to start with that I am really enjoying this build, but I am still missing something, I blame it on gloves, boots and rings - mine are kinda trash. Can someone help me out by recomanding something suitable? I am still kinda new to this game so I would appreciate any advise you would give me. Thank you in advance.
"
GhostFreak wrote:
... [see above]
Hi and welcome on the game o/.
When you say you're missing something, can you elaborate a bit? What's your current level and problem?

Early on i recommend to put some points in the 30 Dexterity/Intelligence nodes on the way. There's 2 early on and 2 more a bit later depending how you're developing your tree. That'll help with the required stats for a few utility/support gems.

You may want to edit your privacy settings also on your profile so we can see your characters.
"
Harest wrote:
"
GhostFreak wrote:
... [see above]
Hi and welcome on the game o/.
When you say you're missing something, can you elaborate a bit? What's your current level and problem?

Early on i recommend to put some points in the 30 Dexterity/Intelligence nodes on the way. There's 2 early on and 2 more a bit later depending how you're developing your tree. That'll help with the required stats for a few utility/support gems.

You may want to edit your privacy settings also on your profile so we can see your characters.

Done, can you check my gear and skil tree and tell if something is wrong and what I should change?
Last edited by GhostFreak on Jan 16, 2021, 7:57:51 AM
"
GhostFreak wrote:
... [see above]
Oh you're playing in standard, ok. Well i didn't see any "major" issue. Except that i'm not sure running without anything to prevent at least freeze/bleeding/curse is a good idea. I assume you just acquired a starforge for it to be empty still.

You had any issue atm or not really? If you've a decent amount of currencies, you may want to check some guides with expensive items to maybe get an idea towards what you should aim for. I didn't get into details on that point in the guide. I think with a Starforge you may want to do a Slayer with Overwhelm ascendancy node though and go crit to get an absurd amount of damages.
Last edited by Harest on Jan 16, 2021, 8:21:54 AM
"
Harest wrote:
"
GhostFreak wrote:
... [see above]
Oh you're playing in standard, ok. Well i didn't see any "major" issue. Except that i'm not sure running without anything to prevent at least freeze/bleeding/curse is a good idea. I assume you just acquired a starforge for it to be empty still.

You had any issue atm or not really? If you've a decent amount of currencies, you may want to check some guides with expensive items to maybe get an idea towards what you should aim for. I didn't get into details on that point in the guide. I think with a Starforge you may want to do a Slayer with Overwhelm ascendancy node though and go crit to get an absurd amount of damages.

Ok, but can you suggest some gloves, boots and rings for my build? (because I think mine are kinda trashy). I don't know with what to replace them, like with something with more resits? or maybe go for even more health?
"
GhostFreak wrote:
Ok, but can you suggest some gloves, boots and rings for my build? (because I think mine are kinda trashy). I don't know with what to replace them, like with something with more resits? or maybe go for even more health?
Everything is in the thread for this. I'd suggest you to check Craft of Exile eventually so you can learn what mods you can find on each type of item, or even PoEDB.

Typically, as an example for the gloves if i go for the vaaled ones with enfeeble/vulne on hit (probably enfeeble, defense above all else), i'd go for max life and flat phys dmg as prefixes (maybe %armor in 3rd). And resists, atk spd and/or dexterity as suffixes. If they're hunter influenced, getting a chance to intimidate on hit would be nice. But here i kinda listed something hardly reacheable. You'll never get all of this at a high tier until you spend dozen exalts so you need to prioritize. Hence why i said the most important at first is to get on most items max life + 2 resists. It's the standard (except boots where you also want 30% move speed too).
Edit: Here is a link of a search in standard for this kind of gloves. It's very rare and hard to find, and they're extremely expensive. So you'll have to set yourself in-between, for every type of items.
Last edited by Harest on Jan 16, 2021, 2:59:19 PM
"
Harest wrote:
"
GhostFreak wrote:
Everything is in the thread for this. I'd suggest you to check Craft of Exile eventually so you can learn what mods you can find on each type of item, or even PoEDB.

Typically, as an example for the gloves if i go for the vaaled ones with enfeeble/vulne on hit (probably enfeeble, defense above all else), i'd go for max life and flat phys dmg as prefixes (maybe %armor in 3rd). And resists, atk spd and/or dexterity as suffixes. If they're hunter influenced, getting a chance to intimidated on hit would be nice. But here i kinda listed something hardly reacheable. You'll never get all of this at a high tier until you spend dozen exalts so you need to prioritize. Hence why i said the most important at first is to get on most items max life + 2 reists. It's the standard (except boots where you also want 30% move speed too).
Edit: Here is a link of a search in standard for this kind of gloves. It's very rare and hard to find, and they're extremely expensive. So you'll have to set yourself in-between, for every type of items.

Got it, thanks for the help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info