[3.20] Level with VAAL FLICKER STRIKE from LV28 - LEAGUE START

Why does pob doesnt fit the guide? Theres alot of differences
"

which pob?

the guide basically ends at lv38. beyond that is up to you.
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"

which pob?

"
Hollyphantom wrote:
LV91 UPDATE
www.poeurl.com/csh7
https://pastebin.com/1w8NUqfT
"
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"

which pob?

"
Hollyphantom wrote:
LV91 UPDATE
www.poeurl.com/csh7
https://pastebin.com/1w8NUqfT

Yea thats not really part of the guide. That's just how my specific build ended up becoming.
First build in ages that I've audibly gasped "Wow" when I got it working. Thank you so much for posting this -- this has totally changed my perspective on leveling melees and most likely I'll be running Flicker for Metamorphosis league start.

The fact that I'm just cruising through zones without much gear consideration early on is brilliant. How'd you come up with this? Just lots of trial and error?
"
Retrosaur wrote:
First build in ages that I've audibly gasped "Wow" when I got it working. Thank you so much for posting this -- this has totally changed my perspective on leveling melees and most likely I'll be running Flicker for Metamorphosis league start.

The fact that I'm just cruising through zones without much gear consideration early on is brilliant. How'd you come up with this? Just lots of trial and error?

thanks lol.

no trial/error. just 1 try and i got it working lol. except someone gave me the poachers mark idea, which is much nicer than blood rage.

i think i heard someone talk about the lakishu sword on reddit or forums, and i thought i should write a proper guide about it. Cuz basically all flicker guides start at around lv 60
HOLY CRAP, Slayer's Ascendancy Balance is huge. Look like now we only need 2 unique for flicker strike to work and perhaps we don't even need multistrike right?
People can say whatever they want about melee got nerfed but this league I'm gonna flicker the shit out of the atlas.
"
EinUchiha wrote:
HOLY CRAP, Slayer's Ascendancy Balance is huge. Look like now we only need 2 unique for flicker strike to work and perhaps we don't even need multistrike right?
People can say whatever they want about melee got nerfed but this league I'm gonna flicker the shit out of the atlas.

yeaaaa updating this guide tomorrow probably.
Heya, I've been reading over your guide in preparation with the upcoming changes. I have the items to covert 99% of physical to cold damage, and I was wondering if that would help damage in this build? Since I have the items anyway, I wasn't sure what I could do with them with the recent slayer changes. Again, I love your guide, and thank you again!
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
EinUchiha wrote:

yeaaaa updating this guide tomorrow probably.

How is the damage for boss killing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info