no

"
Morclye wrote:
"
UlyUly wrote:

Well, it increases our area by 1/3, so I wouldnt say its that small of an increase.

If you feel like the area of effect is good without pulverise, you can definitely rock with melee physical - personally, I just thought its a bit lacking in that aspec, and my dps is already pretty high so I just went with it.

Thank you for quick response!

I'll revisit Pulverise later when I gain some more DPS, maybe I didn't pay enough attention to area. Right now I cannot afford DPS loss as it takes good 3-4 hits in yellow maps to kill white legion mobs.

Hopefully getting 6-linked armour later in league and finding the last trial to unlock Rite of Ruin will compensate damage loss switching from Melee physical damage to Pulverise.

Said it earlier and will say again, thanks for great guide and continuous Q&A efforts in this thread to help us less stellar players :)

join global 820 to find trials easy, if you are on softcore.
One question, does multistrike work with baldestorm?
Because multistrike says it does not support bladestorm.
It does work now they fixed it.
Hey ,

i'm really struggling with mana, even with two Ichimonji's still nothing changed. is it something with me being low leveled or am i messing up with items/tree ?
"
xMYR wrote:
Hey ,

i'm really struggling with mana, even with two Ichimonji's still nothing changed. is it something with me being low leveled or am i messing up with items/tree ?

Yeah, it's just where you're low level. I'm at work, so I can't look, but one of the ascendency talents gives us mana leech and you'll never have problems again. Until then, look at the cluster of nodes directly under Vaal Pact, some of them are mana leech. Respec a few points from stuff you don't have to have yet into those, and it'll keep you from having to chug mana pots. Else, just get used to pressing your hotkey for mana every few seconds
"
xMYR wrote:
Hey ,

i just had to grab the 1 mana and life leech node directly under vaal pact til i got my uber lab done and got the ascendancy that gave us leech.
"
xMYR wrote:
Hey ,

How much unreserved mana do you have? Did you take any of the life leech nodes? Remember you can use Mana Flasks while levelling.
"
ix1dor wrote:
One question, does multistrike work with baldestorm?
Because multistrike says it does not support bladestorm.

Yeah, they updated it recently (it works now).
Last edited by UlyUly on Jun 28, 2019, 6:33:28 PM
"
Pyrok wrote:
"
xMYR wrote:
Hey ,

Yeah, it's just where you're low level. I'm at work, so I can't look, but one of the ascendency talents gives us mana leech and you'll never have problems again. Until then, look at the cluster of nodes directly under Vaal Pact, some of them are mana leech. Respec a few points from stuff you don't have to have yet into those, and it'll keep you from having to chug mana pots. Else, just get used to pressing your hotkey for mana every few seconds

Man how did i miss those, i did some major gear changes for the Thief's Torment, guess thats the drawback of blindly following and not theory crafting even a bit.
Thankyou :)
"
minishamwow wrote:
"
xMYR wrote:
Hey ,

i just had to grab the 1 mana and life leech node directly under vaal pact til i got my uber lab done and got the ascendancy that gave us leech.

Yeah, i just realized they were there, seems like what i would be doing too until the ascendancy.
Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info