no

"
CaiquePvp wrote:

I do not understand the impale well
Is it stronger or weaker than ruthless support or rage support?
\

Definitely stronger. It's one of the strongest supports for this build.

Basically, each stack of impale adds '10% more damage' (not really, but its easier to understand that way). You can have a maximum of 5 stacks on the enemy.
Because of that, we can deduct that every 20% chance to impale on hit equals 10% more damage.

This build has 80% chance to impale (80% / 20% = 4, 4 x 10% more = 40% more damage) which equals 40% more damage.

We also have increased impale effect, 20% from the Dread Banner and 59% from the Impale Support.

If our impale gave us 40% more physical damage, with increased effect it will grant us 40% x (0.20 + 0.59) = 40% + 31% = 71% more physical damage.

Impale with the Impale Support basically grants us 71% More Physical Damage, which outclasses most of the other supports.

And that support gem also has 15% More Physical Damage on it.
What do you think about

1. Switching out Herald of Purity for Pride when you can handle the 5% mana

2. Using the Soul Tether Belt for overleech.
wouldnt flawless savagery be better instead of pain reaver?
Is this going to be the final iteration before tomorrow? Or are you planning anymore changes? Looks really awesome so far and I just finished up building my PoB around it! Very excited for big Bladestorm DPS.
Since this may be my league starter i have a question regarding the mana pool.

Mana leech is capped at 20% of our maximum mana right?
We will get any mana problems because of our high attack speed?

Will this be a problem?

Planning to run the new bladestorm skill.
i rework passive nodes for implae champion
how about this?

https://pastebin.com/n3zNYa0e
There should be a rule, nay a law, in this forum to only allow builds to be detailed as this (and Enki's, of course).

I'm joking except I'm not joking.
"my eyes are open, yet the nightmare continues"
"
Scarfio wrote:
What do you think about

1. Switching out Herald of Purity for Pride when you can handle the 5% mana

2. Using the Soul Tether Belt for overleech.

1. I thought about it, and I don't think we will have any reliable way of sustaining mana with that small of a mana pool. Keep in mind that in Pride scenario, our reservation would look like this:
- Pride (50%)
- Blood ans Sand (10%)
- Dread banner (10%)
- Flesh and Stone (25%+4%, because we link it to Maim support)

2.Yeah, Soul Tether may definitely be a good choice for this build! Thanks for mentioning it :) will include it in the guide.

"
deadyahaje wrote:
Since this may be my league starter i have a question regarding the mana pool.

Mana leech is capped at 20% of our maximum mana right?
We will get any mana problems because of our high attack speed?

Will this be a problem?

Planning to run the new bladestorm skill.

First I will calculate the mana cost: 8 * 1.4 * 1.8 * 1.3 * 1.3 * 1.3 = 44 mana per button press.

My final attack speed puts me at around 9.75 attacks per second.

44 mana x 9.75 attacks per second = 429 mana per second

Because of multistrike (3 attacks after a button press) we divide this mana number by three.

429 mana / 3 = 143 mana usage per second.

Our Leech is around 129 mana per second at level 88. Our regen is around 11.3 mana.

143 - 129 - 11.3 = 2.7

We will lose around 2.7 mana per second when constantly attacking. We also have around 190 unreserved mana. However, I still think there is a small chance there will be problems with mana sustain - thats something we can fix by using the Elreon craft (-8 to total Mana Cost of skills).
"
fydns123 wrote:
i rework passive nodes for implae champion
how about this?

https://pastebin.com/n3zNYa0e

The Forceful Skewering nodes aren't really needed, as this build will already be capped on impale chance :)

Changed your pathing around to save some points.

https://pastebin.com/sW4UKLu1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info