[3.11] SUNDERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + Labber + Super EZ + Endgame) (Gladiator)

Thanks for OP for this amazing build and ideas, it is an absolutely beast.

It takes some time until it starts to shine. Clear speed as well as single target after some currency investement is really really good (Curently at level 93)

I am sitting currently at 1.75Mio Shaper DPS according POB.

According POB, "Brutality" gem gives me 17% more dps swapping out "Fortify" in 6-link setup. Moved "Fortify" to "leap slam setup".

For cluster jewels, "deep cut" is mandatory in my opinion, gave me the biggest damage boost. As second I used "Martial Prowess" which showed pretty good damage increase as well.

For bosses, I use in addition to Vaal Ancestral also Vaal Haste, damage burst is insane.

Need to see how to get "vulnerability on hit" now either on ring or via Onyx impresence amulet.

Also need to work on a high dps axe.

I got that gem also, seems to make a big difference in DPS.

Any advice on my current gear?

or tree?
"
Nevzat wrote:

or tree?

I would work on a new axe (+400DPS Physical).

Personnaly I decided to go with Onyx Amulett and Blashpemy. The amulet fits IMO perfectly into the build (Add phys damage, life, Armour and maddening presence)

Get all gems to 20/20 and try to get a 21/23 for sunder gem. Awakening brutality and melee phyiscal is another DPS increase, but they are rather expensive.

Why you are using 2 life flasks and soul catcher?
I'm following the guide :)

Are they not good?
"
Nevzat wrote:
I'm following the guide :)

Are they not good?

I do not see the need personnaly for me to have 2 life flasks (I have 1 flask with insta life recovery and I am doing fine with it, I rather get another defensive or offensive flask instead).

Probably OP can explain further why he is proposing 2 of them

Last edited by Joybringer75 on Mar 22, 2020, 2:17:10 PM
I would get impresence, but int is a real problem.. I don't want to have to buy new boots and gloves that are ES based, do you think it makes a big difference?

Last edited by Nevzat on Mar 22, 2020, 2:48:39 PM
"
izumy wrote:
could i just put lacerate skill in and it works fine?

It will work fine. But still, I would pick a good lacerate build. Every build is fine-tuned specifically for it's skill.

"
Joybringer75 wrote:
According POB, "Brutality" gem gives me 17% more dps swapping out "Fortify" in 6-link setup. Moved "Fortify" to "leap slam setup".

For cluster jewels, "deep cut" is mandatory in my opinion, gave me the biggest damage boost. As second I used "Martial Prowess" which showed pretty good damage increase as well.

For bosses, I use in addition to Vaal Ancestral also Vaal Haste, damage burst is insane.

Need to see how to get "vulnerability on hit" now either on ring or via Onyx impresence amulet.

Thanks for your nice words and ideas! I used Brutality instead of Fortify for sometime but decided not to do the change because of losing perma-fortify when it's on leap, for a little bit more tankiness. I have a couple of ideas to test for Cluster Jewels this week. If I make a change, Deep Cuts is highly likely as it does half of the job Watcher's Eye on Meta Gear does on it's own. Impresence and blasphemy is an interesting idea. Will definitely be looking into that.

"
Nevzat wrote:

If you can change the weapon to a 400+ phys. DPS weapon as suggested, the rest is all good. You can get Spiked Gloves with attack speed. For the tree, you can refund that str node where large int and dex nodes are. There is another connection, so no need for that. If wanna try Impresence, you can get int from 2 rings and helmet.

"
Joybringer75 wrote:
I do not see the need personnaly for me to have 2 life flasks (I have 1 flask with insta life recovery and I am doing fine with it, I rather get another defensive or offensive flask instead).

Probably OP can explain further why he is proposing 2 of them

I was expecting this question months earlier:) Reason is a wide-range variety of players play the build. Majority of players I've received feedback here or in game were doing 2 life flasks as recommended for example. I tried to make a balanced build, "middle of everything" I call it, so people can customize it to their needs. So people preferring 1 life flask automatically remove Blood of The Karui and put something offensive/utility. This is actually similar to Brutality/Fortify. Or inc. duration on Blood Rage, excessive resist possibilities, etc.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /view-thread/3263906
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗-𝟏𝟐 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟏𝟑: /view-thread/3519150
Joybringer, why no iron reflexes?

Seems very strong...
"
Nevzat wrote:
Joybringer, why no iron reflexes?

Seems very strong...

I needed to respec for cluster jewels and in the meantime I have it in again, definitely worth it, it is a no brainer.

Also have implemented now the Onys Impresence amulet and blasphemy support, i really like it.

Getting enough INT may be a problem and you need to take nodes from the tree or get it on boots or gloves.
Alright, i got the impresence now.. let's see how it goes :)

Just need to work on getting a better weapon and then i think i'll be good?

Last edited by Nevzat on Mar 23, 2020, 8:31:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info