3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

great build, thanks!
trying it on HC league, survivability really nice

some questions:
why unwavering stance picked together with blood & stone (HC pob link)? 10% less damage from projectiles its okay, but not worth 25% mana res. aspect of spider looks better with unwavering stance

what about Solstice Vigil for HC?
"
mamburu wrote:
great build, thanks!
trying it on HC league, survivability really nice

some questions:
why unwavering stance picked together with blood & stone (HC pob link)? 10% less damage from projectiles its okay, but not worth 25% mana res. aspect of spider looks better with unwavering stance

what about Solstice Vigil for HC?

There are 2 separate PoB, one with spider aspect and unwavering stance and other with flesh and stone. Because when you are using unwavering stance you dont get the blind area around you, you cant evade....

Solstice Vigil is certainly a good option in combination with spider aspect. Enemies would be in slowmo. :)
Anyone here played both this build and the Chunky Chargrill Chieftain? Which one better?
Idk which build is better, but this build is pretty good, will take u to the uber elder for 8ex
Almost there, just need to Divine couple more times. Thanks again for the build

"
ve39 wrote:

Staff is good, no need to divine. Save currency for other stuff. :)
Hey. What would be my next update? I made my multimod staff yesterday, pretty happy with it even it got some low rolls. Maybe helm with Incinerate lab enchant?
"
Nadragh wrote:
Hey. What would be my next update? I made my multimod staff yesterday, pretty happy with it even it got some low rolls. Maybe helm with Incinerate lab enchant?

Helm enchant and fossil craft it, watchers eye, better jewels, amulet...
"
"
ve39 wrote:

Staff is good, no need to divine. Save currency for other stuff. :)

i found Inspired learning Crimson Jewel :) no lack in currency
I have almost half the damage with 2 major upgrades , the rings and amulets add up to 1.5mil dps? Also. any item tips would help :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info