[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

"
"
Exzentrile wrote:

My currrent gear, trying to get some more single target, i suppose i'd have to get chin sol 6L weapon swap but what would you put in the body armor then?

If you look on my standard character chaingunnermkiv I have ice shot in opus, scourge in chestm so that way when I weapon swap to chin sol my scourge is still there to use and it's as simple as pressing X in a boss fight

Nice il give that a shot, get my self a chin and see how much it helps :)
"
Furywrath wrote:
Anyone figured out single target yet? Im strugling with red tier metamorphs. I need to level the gems a bit more, but that wont increase the damage as much as it need to be to be smooth. I have tryed single Ice Shor, Singe Barage and Single Sourge setup in my weapon. The damage seems fine on everything including Legion. But Map bosses and Metamorphs are just harsh.

Well if you're not a minion build, you have to be pretty min-maxed to reliably do end game content. That's how the balance looks atm - get bored having to do barely anything with pick-up-gear-along-the-way minion builds or die trying with anything else :]
And this league they pretty much nerfed all the elemental item mods including penetration and some of the most cruicial end game bow mods...
So yeah... good luck trying to figure it out.
"
Furywrath wrote:
"
"
Exzentrile wrote:

My currrent gear, trying to get some more single target, i suppose i'd have to get chin sol 6L weapon swap but what would you put in the body armor then?

If you look on my standard character chaingunnermkiv I have ice shot in opus, scourge in chestm so that way when I weapon swap to chin sol my scourge is still there to use and it's as simple as pressing X in a boss fight

Nice il give that a shot, get my self a chin and see how much it helps :)

Ah so if i get this right u put a single target iceshot in the chin sol then?
whilst using scourge from body aswell for single target?
This build is advertising 40m dps yet ppl are having issues with bosses?
What anointment are you guys running with this build?
Will the prices of Death's Opus decrease at all? 2ex for bow as a starter hurts :\
Is removing the chain ascendancy the only way to do atziri?

Edit: Nevermind adding pierce is the solution
Last edited by Bleak666 on Dec 18, 2019, 12:44:57 PM
"
Bleak666 wrote:

Edit: Nevermind adding piece is the solution

I'm sorry what is the solution? Was wondering the same.
"
Dragomirov wrote:
"
Bleak666 wrote:

Edit: Nevermind adding piece is the solution

I'm sorry what is the solution? Was wondering the same.

If you add any source of pierce either through the pierce gem or an item that has pierce, your attacks won't chain.

I just replaced the chain gem with pierce gem.
I'm enjoying your build so far :)
Here's my gear

As you can see, I'm still only on one 6link, so here's my question. Barrage vs slower projectiles for single target? Barrage support doesn't work in any of Pobs, so I'm not sure which is higher damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info