[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

Oooh, I like how more fleshed out the guide is for this league. I'll be doing this again once I have more currency, that buff to ice arrow be niceee.
What would you look to anoint on your amulet?

Edit: Just noticed you replied to another person saying that we should use Constitution or Throatseeker?
Last edited by Freekywill on Sep 11, 2019, 9:28:31 PM
Hello, just started leveling with this one and it's been going pretty smoothly. Could you possibly add a gem section for scourge arrow or it's just a matter of popping scourge instead of the ice shot.
Going well so far, not having any issues with the build. Looking at PoB, I'm curious how the crit chance gets so high. Looking at my profile I have all the major crit passives, just missing a diamond flask, but my effective crit rate gets nowhere near 100% even if I add those things. What are the big keys to get there?
"
Blackvanman wrote:
Going well so far, not having any issues with the build. Looking at PoB, I'm curious how the crit chance gets so high. Looking at my profile I have all the major crit passives, just missing a diamond flask, but my effective crit rate gets nowhere near 100% even if I add those things. What are the big keys to get there?

1.8% Crit Hatred Watchers Eye
Power charges from assassins mark
21/20 Inc Crit Strikes
50% inc crit implicit opus

the big crit nodes on the tree from claw and bow help too

Blessed orb your opus till it's 50% crit chance, the base crit of the weapon is super important and yours has a shit roll

Diamond Flasks are also amazingly important, it rolls the crit twice and the best one takes, drop sulphur flasks, they're shit
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Last edited by SynixProcessing on Sep 11, 2019, 11:03:48 PM
"
KingRaker wrote:
Hello, just started leveling with this one and it's been going pretty smoothly. Could you possibly add a gem section for scourge arrow or it's just a matter of popping scourge instead of the ice shot.

Links are in the video towards the end like 3hrs 45 in, but scourge is really only if you have Chin Sol weapon swap
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
I'm kinda poor yet in the new leaque, no superior drop.
So i went for the Overcharged node, to Anoint.
It kinda works well, and safes the green dream jewel.

And it as well gives endurance charges, what i find is quite nice to have with the immortal call setup.

I'm now working towards the lioneyes fall jewel.

Its great pleasure so far :)
Last edited by Raytscha on Sep 12, 2019, 3:29:38 AM
rly nice starting build for archers... thx for it, i was rly strugling when i was trying to start tornado-shot MF last legue
Last edited by Execut1oner on Sep 12, 2019, 4:08:34 AM
"
Raytscha wrote:
I'm kinda poor yet in the new leaque, no superior drop.
So i went for the Overcharged node, to Anoint.
It kinda works well, and safes the green dream jewel.

And it as well gives endurance charges, what i find is quite nice to have with the immortal call setup.

I'm now working towards the lioneyes fall jewel.

Its great pleasure so far :)

Are you aware you can farm The Lion in A6 mud flats? It's a gamble, sure. I got my jewel in ~1.5 hours this league. It took like 4 hours last league though, because I wasnt lucky with the turn-in. Depending on the rate you can get currency, it might still be worth a shot.
"
"
KingRaker wrote:

Links are in the video towards the end like 3hrs 45 in, but scourge is really only if you have Chin Sol weapon swap

Yeah I had a chin sol 5 linked so I figured it might be better than using barrage for single target till my ice shot is able to melt faces for bosses too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info