"
Camaron wrote:
anyone?

How much mana? try this jewel

http://poe.trade/search/mgahatominoina
"
Camaron wrote:
Hi,

I am trying this build, but i cant run 6 link HoA and discipline with only 1 -4% mana reserved node ( the top ladder guardian HoA buold only have 1 node) my char is skorppio on HC legion if anyone wants to inspect it

What can i do ? i dont wanna invest on more mana reserved nodes, any other solution? or am i missing something?

Ty

You need to have the full 14% mana reserved node below Zealot's Oath
ppl still doing this build with eeven more shield than before xd

31k in LHC, no dmg node on tree

Please update.
Trying this, some notes.

obviously the build still works fine, very safe etc.

Only problem...legion, how to activate at least half the legion encounter?

I tried a 6L staaf in the offhand with vaal arc and it's ok at lower tiers but it fails at higher levels.(By the way be careful with reflect :P )

Maybe essence drain? Balefire? arc totems?... probably just farm Glacier with another char and use this for high level mapping.
League goal complete, legion hc

~26k es
~50k armor (30k vms)
~870k shaper dps
pob:https://pastebin.com/D6hs9XnJ

gear:

Early mapping was kind of slow, you really want those gemlvls on your hoag which makes a huge difference, after that it was smooth sailing. Being tanky goes without saying. Eventually you reach the point where you can't really die unless it's uatz/deep delve. Only mod I don't run is noreg, otherwise i full juice and go. Farmed a bunch of bosses, delved as far as I could with the sulphite I got, only reached 400 in the end, need more sulphite. Was never really in a position where I was close to death. Closest I got was some super legion rare that chunked me for ~16k once, not sure what that was (2x souleater+eledmg maybe?). Was fun doing all content the game could throw at me. Clearspeed is not top tier due to the nature of how hoag works but you still 1/2shot anything in maps. UElder died in 3min or so still, dps is more than fine. Brand/Ball is preference, I did brands first but switched to ball around lvl90, felt smoother to me and I saved some points on the tree! I'm still around 40stacks vs single with goldenrule.

Depending on the gear you got available and other factors such as -reduced mana etc you might have wildly different pathings and nodes taken on tree. Probably spent 250regrets between lvl90-98 for whenever I reached a new breakpoint where another setup was more efficient.
Last edited by Lysithea on Aug 4, 2019, 3:34:21 PM
"
Lysithea wrote:
League goal complete, legion hc

~26k es
~50k armor (30k vms)
~870k shaper dps
pob:https://pastebin.com/D6hs9XnJ

Thank you for posting this info. It is awesome!

I completed all of Legion early on with both a Cold Snap+Vortex Occ and an ED+Contagion Trick (both easily killed Uber Elder and Shaper).

I also had the mandatory Phys Impale Cyclone Slayer and once I hit 92 with him, I grew to really dislike spinning to win. You can never stop spinning and its just not that fun.

Then I went looking for "harder" builds to play. So I built a RF Jugg and that was cool, but he is like a slow moving battleship. So slow but he almost couldn't die and popping Vaal RF--he just melts everything.

Then once I got my HH, I made a "Delver" CI Low ES Deadeye glass cannon. I hated it. Next with the same HH belt, I made a 5-Emblem Inspired Learning Cyclone'r Berserker. Was pretty fun, but outside of 5-Emblem event, not that great to play.

Then I searched around for a real challenge to build and came across this build and your post. Man it is a ton of fun once you get the high Mana conversion to ES up and running with Healthy Minds and gear. I had read the HoA Crawler had been nerfed, but it still does okay damage (I did take the Spiritual Command wheel to help).

I just wanted to say thanks for providing your 3.7 info on this forum thread. And I looked up your character on POE Ninja and used both this post and that as my template.

My Mana Guardian is "Vexatio".
For others like me who may want to try out this build as 3.7 Legion comes to an end, here is my info (a non-HC Legion League version).

Build:
https://pastebin.com/8NDN17bE

12k ES, 8.5k Mana, 15k Armour, max Block, and 2mil Shaper DPS with Crawler Tail Spike. But Discipline instead of Flesh and Stone. I use Vaal Disc and Vaal MS as my "o-shit" buttons. And no Banner. I have 312 mana unreserved which is high as you only need around 60 mana for GMP'd Ball Lightning.

Spoiler

The only real issue for this build I've had is the Helm. This late in Legion there is only one available:

100 Exalts is insane. And I really wanted to have the HoA enchant, so I found another helm with it on there for cheap. Of course that means I don't have the great Armour from Mana Reserve conversion.
Last edited by Optio82 on Aug 20, 2019, 1:04:50 PM
"
Optio82 wrote:
For others like me who may want to try out this build as 3.7 Legion comes to an end, here is my info (a non-HC Legion League version).

Build:
https://pastebin.com/8NDN17bE

12k ES, 8.5k Mana, 15k Armour, max Block, and 2mil Shaper DPS with Crawler Tail Spike. But Discipline instead of Flesh and Stone. I use Vaal Disc and Vaal MS as my "o-shit" buttons. And no Banner. I have 312 mana unreserved which is high as you only need around 60 mana for GMP'd Ball Lightning.

Spoiler

The only real issue for this build I've had is the Helm. This late in Legion there is only one available:

100 Exalts is insane. And I really wanted to have the HoA enchant, so I found another helm with it on there for cheap. Of course that means I don't have the great Armour from Mana Reserve conversion.

Hi. You can try this amulet until u get enchant, enchant for hatred also good.

And change shield for this one for more es, of course jewel 18% mana as es make difference too

I got question: why if i put ball lightning skill without lesser poison gem, only with poison- poison didn't stack?
Last edited by alexandro_108 on Aug 24, 2019, 7:26:26 AM
"
alexandro_108 wrote:

And change shield for this one for more es, of course jewel 18% mana as es make difference too

I got question: why if i put ball lightning skill without lesser poison gem, only with poison- poison didn't stack?

Yeap, I already did change to that shield -- good catch, thank you.

I think if you don't use Lesser Poison Support Gem with Ball Lightning, then you must use a jewel that adds flat Chaos damage or flat Phys damage to your attacks in order to get Virulence stacking.

Only Chaos and Phys damage can stack poison I believe. And if you don't have Chaos or Phys damage attacking then you can't get the Poison Support Gem to kick in and work.

Current gear:
Spoiler
Last edited by Optio82 on Aug 24, 2019, 12:41:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info