[Xbox One] 3.6.3b Patch Notes

You can do much more than on PC, because items are much more worth. I sold a Blessing of Chayula for 10 Ex instead of 150 C on PC. The Uber Elder Body Armour for 15 Ex instead of 6 Ex on PC and so on. I made in 2 days with two times Shaper, one time Uber Elder, two times Elder and one Chayula Breach 36 Ex ...
Last edited by frky on Apr 9, 2019, 3:20:45 PM
"
frky wrote:
You can do much more than on PC, because items are much more worth. I sold a Blessing of Chayula for 10 Ex instead of 150 C on PC. The Uber Elder Body Armour for 15 Ex instead of 6 Ex on PC and so on. I made in 2 days with two times Shaper, one time Uber Elder, two times Elder and one Chayula Breach 36 Ex ...

Ok, good for you. I'm saying it's practically impossible to make anything good through the synth league mechanics because there isn't a high enough player base on xbox to farm enough items for there to be an item pool big enough to get what you want. All of that stuff you mentioned is achievable and I'm not in dispute with that. Making currency isn't my problem with this game. It's how the game runs and functions that I have disagreement with.
You know the lag that used to happen when you hit the first few packs of a map?

Now that happens alot more often with this patch. You guys are so frustrating. I don't care about load times I want the game to run correctly. Make that happen....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info