[3.9] Gryph's CI Vortex + Coldsnap Trickster || Uber Elder+Everything Else

I saw where you started experimenting with Tempest Shield/CWDT. Currently I have been running that

My thought process is that it really helps with EE proc.

Can u check out my profile and tell if you think I am going in the right direction..

Thanks

3rd league with your build BTW
"
Drexxon wrote:
I saw where you started experimenting with Tempest Shield/CWDT. Currently I have been running that

My thought process is that it really helps with EE proc.

Can u check out my profile and tell if you think I am going in the right direction..

Thanks

3rd league with your build BTW

I think that was on the one where I put some focus on block or Glancing Blows. But yeah, additional EE procs are always good.

Everything looks fine to me. You could probably get a better wand with a lot more damage than your current one though.
Cool thanks. Yes, my plan is to try and craft a better weapon. I have not really done much with crafting my gear for this build, but going to try and make a weapon this league. I got Trigger, now just waiting for a good base.
Nice build! Done pretty much everything with it and it performed very well. Off to new builds!
Last edited by Faxius87 on Dec 28, 2019, 6:52:25 PM
How is this build without Atziri's reflection? Can it do endgame content? I play on PS4 and this item is extremely expensive and I really don't know when I'll manage to get one.
Reflection is decent DPS boost, but for me it is more of Quality of Life item to T16 mapping (curse immunity). Everything can be done without reflection.
the switch to low-life is the bigest boost of dps in end-build.
but can play in the 'non-low-life" of the build, work very well.

have somthing like 80k dps on coldsnap (dot), and 335k on vortex, 400k dot dps is really enough for easy clear the endgame.

i check in pob , if i switch to low-life version, just get 115k more dps of the dot of vortex xD. (don't check coldsnap setting).

i really appreciate this build , the big difference with the occultist version is the "ghost shroud" of the ascendancy and the evasion , have near 40% eva.

make a very nice layer of defense (that have not the witch).
but have a little less es ( but after all 10 or 11k is a really small diff.).

edit: atziri reflexion is for the curse of the belt (in first, some t16 multimod map could be tricky/scary with vulnerability+crit chance+multi...and no phys mitigation).
for switch low-life with CI.

the other way for this is shavronne and chayula (but lose ci, don't check price for see wich version is "cheapest", (if can say "cheap").

edit 2:

i ask to myself when i writing this , the curse of the belt is additional with the curse of a map ? ( can have 2 vulnerability curse ?)

edit 3 :
reply to myself : about edit 2^^, no, if have 2 same curse on you, game take the highest one for you and forget the other one.

so maybe could deal with coward legacy without the atziri shield, but should be carreful, like the elemental reflect map.
Last edited by laurent67 on Dec 28, 2019, 12:54:58 PM
Hi, I really like the build. I currently think about what to upgrade next. Weapon, Gloves, Rings, probably something to boost my damage some more. If someone could give a hint, I would be thankful.
"
xMelgassi wrote:
How is this build without Atziri's reflection? Can it do endgame content? I play on PS4 and this item is extremely expensive and I really don't know when I'll manage to get one.

shapers mark+elder ring, malevolence jewel, tranquility amulet, better wand
Hey, just finished the league and the 36 challenges with this build and must say it was smooth ride from start to finish. Ended up getting all of the high end items for the build and clearing all the end game content multiple times with quite ease.

It was my first build with trickster and CI, and must say i really started liking playing both trickster and energy shield build, so have to look into picking a build for next league that could take into account both of these factors.

For anyone interested, my gear and stuff can be seen at https://bit.ly/35c8iut(poe.ninja)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info