Issues with Playstation Purchases

Do we have to send a ticket to get our points? I'd rather not have wasted my $50 for nothing.
"
TinieWenie wrote:
Side note: Is there a way to log in to forums with my ps4 account for when i get my supporter badge?

Not yet, it is being implemented for both Xbox and PS4. The PS4 leader-boards are showing your accounts now, I assume more to come soon.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
Same issue and I just email the support and got the same reply. Smh
Hello everyone,

Sorry for the delayed response, we're starting to arrive in office. I've just had a talk with our web admin who says the purchasing issues that some users were experiencing should be resolved. If you made a purchase and didn't receive your items please re-open the shop page, or the 'Cosmetics' tab. If you still believe you haven't received your items after that (please allow a period for them to redeem when browsing the above page), then send support@grindinggear.com an e-mail and they'll be able to further assist you.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello everyone,

Sorry for the delayed response, we're starting to arrive in office. I've just had a talk with our web admin who says the purchasing issues that some users were experiencing should be resolved. If you made a purchase and didn't receive your items please re-open the shop page, or the 'Cosmetics' tab. If you still believe you haven't received your items after that (please allow a period for them to redeem when browsing the above page), then send support@grindinggear.com an e-mail and they'll be able to further assist you.

"There is no content.
It might not be for sale yet, or might no longer be for sale."

Spent $40 and I have never received supporter pack or coins.
"
DiscordSupxr wrote:
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello everyone,

"There is no content.

The "There is no content for sale", is a local error. Try refreshing the shop until it loads and let me know if you've still not received them.
Same thing happening here. PlayStation store tries to make me buy it again rather than saying I've already purchased it (Sunspire pack)
Last edited by SousChefSanji on Mar 26, 2019, 5:10:28 PM
"
SousChefSanji wrote:
Same thing happening here. PlayStation store tries to make me buy it again rather than saying I've already purchased it (Sunspire pack)
Can you elaborate here? Are you saying you've not received the items & points? Packs can be purchased multiple times if users wish to.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
DiscordSupxr wrote:
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello everyone,

"There is no content.

The "There is no content for sale", is a local error. Try refreshing the shop until it loads and let me know if you've still not received them.

No Jeff I still have not recieved anything. I also still get the error.
PSN : supxrcharged

Was suppose to be the 40$ sunspire pack +550 coins.
More frusterating that i cant sell my items and im almost at red maps -_-
same here. so annoying.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info