delete please

Bump
Can i join?
i already sent all informations per pm.
Love the game.
whisper IgnisTheBeast ingame or reply here, ill manage recruiting for a while
IGN: LillieSatou

My character tab should let you know by itself what I do & what I specialize in. NO, I don't do delves.

if not: I am a well geared (high-end/minmax'd) aurabot who enjoys laughing at ALL monsters & bosses in the game (excluding Uber Shaper, he hurts!)

Spoiler
good grammar, Lillie
I am emotionally & mentally drained through the sharking waters.
Last edited by bvanharjr on May 1, 2019, 1:59:38 PM
"
bvanharjr wrote:
IGN: LillieSatou

My character tab should let you know by itself what I do & what I specialize in. NO, I don't do delves.

if not: I am a well geared (high-end/minmax'd) aurabot who enjoys laughing at ALL monsters & bosses in the game (excluding Uber Shaper, he hurts!

Invitation sent!
Hello!

I am a fairly average player and I know my way around the basic stuff in PoE, just a little behind on the new updates though.
I'm just looking for a laid-back, helpful and sociable guild which has like discord to chat and just have fun and make friends.
I hope you'll have me in the guild :)
Hi :) i play in standard and i would like to join your guild.

IGN: Acid_Molten_Qc

I only just started playing standard league but I would love to join the guild.

IGN: TensuBane
Last edited by RekkinS on May 11, 2019, 7:13:48 AM
Hello! New player, fresh landed in act 5 playing on synthesis event right now, is looking for an english/german speaking and discord using guild that has quite a few members on STANDARD. I only play 1-2 hours a day, when my two girls are sleeping, so it´s better not to start again in a season :) I found "unnatural instinct" and sold it for 22 EX, so I have a bit of currency and won´t begging... Trying to play this build and I real like that: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2305121 So maybe there´s a guild out there, that don´t rush and help newer players
"
MaSo123 wrote:
Hello! New player, fresh landed in act 5 playing on synthesis event right now, is looking for an english/german speaking and discord using guild that has quite a few members on STANDARD. I only play 1-2 hours a day, when my two girls are sleeping, so it´s better not to start again in a season :) I found "unnatural instinct" and sold it for 22 EX, so I have a bit of currency and won´t begging... Trying to play this build and I real like that: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2305121 So maybe there´s a guild out there, that don´t rush and help newer players

invite sent!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info